[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've made a huge mistake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1463972766967.jpg (108 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1463972766967.jpg
108 KB, 600x400
>I've made a huge mistake
>>
>>1317308
>about to become wwe's new version of Christian
Nothing but midcard hell for you Aj, for the rest of your career.
>>
After Ramen kicked out of two Clashes in a row, one on the chair, the look on AJs face was close to "fuck, is the money really worth it"
>>
>>1317314
So how long until he pulls a Cody and quits? I give him 2 years.
>>
>>1317312
RIP Christian. If only he hadn't gone to (COMPANY NAME REDACTED) his highest accolade probably wouldn't be the ECW championship.
>>
>>1317314
Its called acting faggot, and yeah the money is worth pretending to do a predetermined so called "sport"
>>
>>1317320
He won't. He's nearing retirement and will probably want to make as much money as he can
>>
>>1317320
If he falls into the midcard and never gets THE title?

Maybe a bit more than a year. He was a champ everywhere he went but it seems like in WWE he's gonna get fucking wasted
>>
Don't worry guys, the Wyatt/Club Feud will elevate both teams and not be overbooked messes to bury both sides
>>
File: winner-by-dq-christian.jpg (50 KB, 318x477) Image search: [Google]
winner-by-dq-christian.jpg
50 KB, 318x477
[mariachi horns playing "Sound of Silence"]

>>1317321
Uhm, what?
>>
>>1317325
>he's gonna get fucking wasted

>five months in the company
>they're using him regularly in prime TV spots
>he gets more time in-ring than almost anyone else in the company
>title feud

>marks literally think AJ is going to throw a tantrum because he's not winning the top title

Yeah, I'm thinking no. Simmer down, Festus.
>>
>>1317352
That's probably around the time I checked out. One of two questions: Was this in response to Edge's retirement by giving his good bud a big win?

Two, but did he hold onto it for more than a day?
>>
>>1317308
Another manlet jobber with no charisma...yawn.
>>
>>1317360
This is well past the bait stage.
>>
>>1317359
Yes.

Yes. Held it for five.
>>
>>1317359
TWO-TIME CHAMP BAYBAY
>>
>>1317359
First reign was 5 days (technically 2 because he lost it at a SD taping) and the second was 28
>>
>>1317370
>>1317373
>>1317386
That's actually nice to hear. If anybody deserved it it's Christian. Guy was a good worker and underrated in promos and mic skills.

Somebody had to be the Jannetty, but it's just a shame it had to be Christian. They both could have easily been main eventers.
>>
>AJ will never win the WWE WHC

feels bad man
>>
>>1317320

Well he's much more older than Cody, so if he's gonna quit, it's likely gonna be when he retires.
>>
I am guessing he is gonna get the big one eventually. He won it everywhere he went and am certain he joined under those circumstances. It will be like a month reign, but he will at least hold it.
>>
>>1317388
Christian had a good run, honestly. It seems like the best way to find success in WWE is to get signed, toil away in the lower card for years before getting released, get snatched up by TNA and given a main-event push for a few years, then return to WWE with some starpower under your belt. It's worked for quite a few guys. I'm hoping we see guys like MVP, McIntyre, and Lashley make their way back eventually.
>>
>>1317403
They'll give him a short reign, then he'll retire to work with albert and sara in the performance center, and at that years wrestlemania they'll throw him in the hall of fame as a "champion all over the world" without mentioning where he was actually a champion since they've seemed to stop wanting to talk about NJPW
>>
File: ROH.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ROH.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>1317403
Not EVERYwhere...
>>
He's probbaly made more money in WWE already than every other promotion combined
>>
>>1317563
>this is what /wwe/ marks actually believe

AJ was making fucking bank over the past 2 years, m8
>>
If AJ goes into WWE HoF I wonder if they'll even mention his TNA years
>>
>>1317576

his what years?
>>
>>1317576
It will be just refered to ass "indy scene"
>>
File: 1459213018629.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459213018629.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>1317579
>ass
>>
>>1317590
18+
>>
>>1317600
>he's still posting this
>>
>>1317614
>he still hasn't killed himself
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.