[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many matches on ER did you ACTUALLY watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: haha u still gettin beat up.jpg (32 KB, 730x487) Image search: [Google]
haha u still gettin beat up.jpg
32 KB, 730x487
>Corbin vs Ziggler
Didn't watch

>Le Club vs Usos
Watched because I love tornado tag matches and want more of them.

>Rusev vs Kalisto
Watched to rep my boy Rusev.

>New Day vs VV
No, their matches are missable

>IC 4-Way
Watched

>Ambrose vs Jericho
Watched, pleasantly surprised

>Divas
No because >Divas still applies

>Main Event
No, didn't care about AJ having a glorified brawl with Ramen
>>
Watched them all besides divas.

MOTN was Fatal 4 way by a huge margin, Ambrose vs Jericho was still better than the shitfest Ambroses WM match was but still it was rather boring and too slow for my liking.
>>
>>1317161
Watched the whole thing. Much better then i expected from a C level PPV like Extreme Rules
>>1317165
>having to leave the room because women are wrestling
have sex
>>
>>1317169
I skipped the divas match because womens wrestling is a shitfest 90% of the time and I didn't feel like watching it. Sorry to break your bubble son.
>>
>>1317173
The piss match was Ambrose/Jericho, familia.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160523-111337.jpg (344 KB, 1429x985) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160523-111337.jpg
344 KB, 1429x985
>>
>>1317161
US title, IC title, Women's title and tag title. No interest in romanwinslol or le wacky man.
>>
>>1317200
>If you don't agree with me then you're just a biased dummyhead

That's pretty low. Are they shills?
>>
>>1317204
They hit the nail on the head. Seeing as the best argument people have is "the champion looked strong" its clear most people here went into this ready to pan it regardless
>>
>>1317223
not same anon
Well if crowds are going in loke that they need to turn him heel
but wwe booking says no
I personally think Reigns needs 1-2 years before being main eventer but I do think some are being unfair on him.
>>
>>1317223
That's far from the only argument but okay.
>people have other arguments, but if we just push them aside and pretend they're all some fringe we don't have to accept it!
>>
>>1317223
>they hit the nail on the head by childishly saying "if u disagree, ur a dumdum!"

No. They could have made a valid point, had they phrased it like functioning adults.
>>
>>1317335
It doesnt say dumb or anything close to it.
>>
>>1317350
I was being superfluous for the purpose of emboldening the point. Which was that they're essentially saying "You can't disagree with what we think on a subjective matter, and if you do, you hold some preconceived bias that we can not prove.".
It's very immature.
>>
>>1317223
There's a difference between a champion looking strong and a champion looking like a fucking superman who nobody likes
>>
>>1317161
that asylum match was a snore feast, ruined the flow of the ppv
>>
>>1317357
>a snore feast

Yum!
>>
>>1317421
>!
Really?
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 600x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 600x309
>>1317354
>I was being superfluous for the purpose of emboldening the point.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.