[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you know, Jimmy Hoffa is buried somewhere here in New Jersey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Smug dark fellow.webm (3 MB, 400x477) Image search: [Google]
Smug dark fellow.webm
3 MB, 400x477
>you know, Jimmy Hoffa is buried somewhere here in New Jersey
>Sometimes, I wish you were, too

JBL's hate-boner for B-Sax is prodigal.
>>
>>1317053
>yfw they get into a match of Cole v Lawler terribleness.
>the only highlight will be when JBL stiffs the fuck B-Sax.
>>
>>1317053
That seemed SO harsh.
>>
>If you were on life support I'd pull the plug and charge my iphone

JBL yesterday was fucking savage

also Cole accidentally saying "fuck" during Ambrose vs Jericho
>>
>>1317053
>>1317053
That was based. The only time JBL is bearable is when he's shitting on Byron.
>>
>>1317056
B-Sax would fucking murder JBL in a shoot.
>>
>>1317053
How is it that they can have an anti-bullying campaign and JBL banter at the same time?
>>
>>1317327
Judging from commentary the most we would get is:
...I don't like him......
But I like Cole
>>
So are they pushing byron to actually speak up louder and be a commentator or just being complete dicks for the hell of it
>>
>>1317473
He's the heel.commentator you stupid idiot
>>
>>1317770
I don't think hes talking about a shoot interview anon.
>>
>>1317053
I don't get it, their notes say to not berate eachother because then nobody wants to listen to that commentator, then JBL is hating Bryon at every turn.
>>
>>1321879
JBL is a loose cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules? Wanting to inspire Byron to the point he murders him on live TV?
>>
>>1321890
That would probably put Bryon over.

It would in my books at least.
>>
>>1321893
>>1321890
>Tfw jbl dies by the JUST
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.