[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's a hopefully fun game. Vince McMahon comes to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Here's a hopefully fun game.

Vince McMahon comes to you and tell you that you can choose any match-up that you want (alive or dead wrestlers) and it'll be everything you'd ever want from the actual match... except for the catch:
A - He creates the story-lines going into it
B - He chooses who goes over

Who would you pick and how do you think Vince will handle it?
>>
Wouldn't everything I want from the match include the person I want going over?
>>
what era of vince are >we talking about
>>
>>1316610
I was thinking over how I phrased that, but I figured typing "except" was enough of a hope-stopper.

>>1316615
Current. I should've thought that over.
>>
>>1316616
Give me Cena vs any version of Hogan with working hips

I'm not watching any of the build up nor am I watching 95% of the match. I'm turning it on as soon as Cena hits the 2nd AA and Hogan hulks up. Crowd would fucking lose it, and I wouldn't care what happens after that
>>
>>1316621
I'll do ya a solid and fill in the feud a little.
It'll be a love-triangle with Brooke Hogan in an incest plot.
Winner gets disgusting sex in the middle of the ring ala Edge/Lita
>>
>>1316623
good enough for me because I'm turning it off as soon as Hogan hits his spot.
>>
Sting vs. AJ Styles
Main Event of Wrestlemania 33 for the WWE Championship

He would never want the two biggest stars from his two biggest rivals from different eras to ever get the big one in the main event of the biggest show in all of Wrestling. So I feel like he would naturally just choose Sting since he is a Hall of Famer and one of the "greats" but he would prefer Roman Reigns to somehow end the night with the title
>>
>>1316662
The night will end with Roman cashing in his acquired MITB briefcase and spearing the victor once for the pin.
>>
File: 1453690840060.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1453690840060.webm
3 MB, 640x360
AJ Styles vs Chris Benoit vs Brett Hart
I can't even think of how bad Vince wants to fuck this up.
>>
>>1316685
Bullet Club vs Radicalz vs Hart Foundation
Losers need to break up their factions.
>>
>>1316615
You say that like it makes a difference. Vince has and always will be an idiot.

Everything he's ever done was basically put down right in front of him. He isn't even responsible for Hulkamania. The guy would have basically had Stone Cold be a Captain Cold rip off.
>>
>>1316708
but but WWE told me Vince is a genius because he listened to the audience after the Screwjob and became a heel after being a commentator forever.

Theres footage of him practicing the character in Memphis and when he was feuding with Lawler, nothing was organic about it. If he had Sgt Slaughter ring the bell instead of him the same thing would have happened.
>>
>>1316729
>but but WWE told me Vince is a genius
you poor poor ignorant slut
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.