[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize the current WWE product is a show for kids.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
>tfw you realize the current WWE product is a show for kids.

>All you fucks have been complaining for years that the booking is illogical and dumb.

>If you want shows written for adults, there's plenty of them right now, and WWE isn't one of them.

>Grow the fuck up and move on.
>>
>>1316344

>misusing green tet

you should consider suicide
>>
Even kids think it's stupid. You look at the kids who watch it and it's all poor stupid kids who are also fat. Rich smart kids are watching real sports that aren't fake cause they aren't stupid as fuck
>>
Wrestling is so stupid it's funny. That's the reason I've been watching attitude era videos recently
>>
>>1316375
This
>>
File: 1460423293783.gif (3 MB, 194x190) Image search: [Google]
1460423293783.gif
3 MB, 194x190
>>1316344
I'm just here for the Wyatt
>>
Anyone here play fallout 4?
i found the wyatt familys land called haddock cove
theres 4 tapes around & its a guy named bray husky (harris, get it!) he talks about him braun, luke & "rowan", just a cool little easter egg
>>
>>1316344
>Except for that time it wasn't.
>And except for that fact that it's principle demographic has and always will be 18-30 white male range.

If they really did leave the WWE would be dead in a matter of months. They know that, that's why they keep throwing out bits of nostalgia to keep the smarks glued.

If you think that kids who have to beg their parents who have to worry about jobs, houses, cars and other life expenses as well as raising that kid will have more expendable income than a grown up by himself or with other grown ups than you're delusional.

The MUH ATTITUDE bbies are keeping it aloft. If they move on the WWE is dead. Them leaving is currently what's destroying their ratings in the first place.
>>
who are you quoting though?
>>
>>1316490
im curious who you are quoting too
>>
>>1316351
who are you quoting friend?
>>
>>1316511
me

now kill yourself carter
>>
File: fhgjujbp.png (189 KB, 624x350) Image search: [Google]
fhgjujbp.png
189 KB, 624x350
>>1316344
>The Toy Story Trilogy
>Adventure Time
>Inside Out
>Fantastic Mr Fox
>How to Train Your Dragon
>Zootopia
>Wallace and Gromit
>WALL-E
>Caroline
>Mary & Max
All of these franchises are for kids, and they get damn near universal praise by the same WWE demographic for their good writing. So you can't use ''It's for kids, so it's gotta be dumbed down'' logic.

Watching WWE today feels like a cliche /predictable action movie. There's really no excuse for the writing to be so bad when we have movies/shows for kids just running circles around WWE. There needs to be a massive clean up on the writing staff, PERIOD

>WAKE UP NIGGA
>>
>>1316624
Whom are you quoting?
>>
>>1316628

Steve Guttenberg
>>
>>1316344

You do realize that Spongebob was better written than WWE, right? Just because it's for kids doesn't mean it has to be insultingly stupid and riddled with plot holes and bad logic.
>>
>>1316344
Any time we start an LU/NJPW thread it's shit upon by pimple-faced anti-smarks with their
>meme underground
shit, or
>le chinese girl's wrestling

Anti-smarks are literally children.
>>
>>1316624
>Mary and Max
>for kids
Are talking about two different things here or do you have some fucked up standars of what "for kids" mean
>>
File: 1455414774916.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1455414774916.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>1317033

Wait...did we not just watch men and women beat each other for 2-3 hours straight last night ? Didn't Jericho fall onto a bed of thumbtacks ? Come on man. If you let your kids watch WWE, they can watch Mary & Max.Yes, some themes might go over their heads, but it's nothing insane.

I guess you never heard of an old children show called Animals of Farthing Wood

Here's a death scene montage :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pypyDDPmIQ
>>
>>1317082
There is something very different about WWE fake fighting and Mary and Max desu
>>
File: undertakerblood.jpg (45 KB, 599x407) Image search: [Google]
undertakerblood.jpg
45 KB, 599x407
>>1317091

>fake fighting

The word fake can be a little vague in the world of WWE. Yes, the stories are fake, and yes, there's ''fake fighting'', but there are moments of real violence in WWE like most chair shots, some punches/kicks landing for ''effect'', blading etc.

I'm not saying Mary and Max is for 4 year olds, but I'm quite sure if your kid can handle the crazy stuff WWE has done in the past 10 + years,then they can handle Mary and Max
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.