[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
...why does she keep winning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: char.jpg (138 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
char.jpg
138 KB, 1500x1000
...why does she keep winning?
>>
sasha is concussed and hhh doesn't want bayley to be ruined
>>
She's a female Roman Reigns.
>>
>>1315820
>Ric Flair's daughter
>Ric and HHH are good friends
>People shocked that HHH is looking out for Ric's little girl

I said this shit would happen when she was still in NXT. Charlotte is about to be booked as the greatest female wrestler in wwe history.
>>
Because Sasha and Becky are two pieces of fucking botched shit
>>
>even caring about womens wrestling in the first place

have sex bru
>>
Because she's 30 already so they have to get a run in while they can
>>
Being her manager is probably what keeps Ric from turning into a depressed grandpa and dying. Let it be.
>>
>>1315843
But Nattie is older than her. And all the fans wanted Nattie to win. Just like all the fans wanted her to lose at WrestleMania too.
>>
cuz she's awesome
>>
>>1315820
>Daughter of one of the favored WWF wrestlers of all time and one of the most influential men in the industry.

Jeez, I wonder why, OP.
>>
>>1315843
>Nattie is 32
>buried as fuck for like 8 straight years

It's because Charlotte is related to HHH's buddy Ric. And Vince and HHH both hate the Hart family. Age has nothing to do with it.
>>
Because she made a dying division legitimately interesting again. When was the last time one of the girls actually had nuclear heat like this and kept things interesting?
>>
wooooooooooooooof
>>
>>1315820
Shes fucking triple h
>>
>>1315820
Because she can suck the soul out of your body.
>>
>>1315820
Because she's the biggest heel in WWE and it'll make it feel sweeter when Sasha Banks beats her at Summerslam
>>
>>
Because she is great
>>
>>1316360
this
>>
>>1316335
Hi Sashafag
>>
>>1316399
I don't like Sasha, just stating fact. She is the one that is being groomed to beat Charlotte. No one else will.
>>
>>1316285
this is not interesting, this is frustrating. I'm so sick of her winning dirty... winning at all actually.,
>>
>>1316335
if becky and nattie can't get the title then tiny lil no muscle Botcha is not a believable contender. I'm already loosing interest in their division, and I was so happy when they dropped the diva shit .
>>
>>1316335
>Sasha Banks beats her at Summerslam
Sasha's injuried, Becky winning is the best you can hope for
>>
>>1316426
>I'll take Cowardly Heels for 200, Alex
>>
>>1316285
>>1316426
of course it doesn't help that the womens division has literally no one in it and the ones who could actually compete are still in diva mode
>>
>>1316433
>a concussion will keep Sasha out for 3 months
Doubt. Nothing has changed. She'll be back in 4-6 weeks at most. Even if she was out that long they'd give it to Dana or Emma. Becky is a jobber.

>>1316430
Then you better tune out for good because it's all Sasha from August til Wrestlemania 33.
>>
>>1316446
>Doubt. Nothing has changed. She'll be back in 4-6 weeks at most.
she looks like a undernourished skeleton, a big enough concussion could probably kill her
>>
>caring about womens wrestling this much

make an all women ppv with the best women of all time and it'll do a lower buyrate than december to dismember
>>
Glad Charlotte won but why the fuck did Dana help her? What does she get out of it? They really should have just let Charlotte win clean.
>>
>she
>>
>>1316486
>memes
>>
Before her was Nikki Bella who was champ for like a year

then before her was AJ...same thing

Seriously who cares?

>Why does x keep winning in a scripted show
>>
>>1316426
thats what a heel is
first day watching wrestling buddy?
>>
>>1316426
Ya getting worked son
>>
for sasha, she didnt need to win dirty though, its just nattie but this angle could continue as filler

btw, cant prove it but ive good word paige is turning heel and its for a big angle heading into summerslam
>>
>>1316648
>Paige
>big angle
kek
>>
File: Vince-McMahon-money.0.0.jpg (133 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
Vince-McMahon-money.0.0.jpg
133 KB, 1310x873
>>1315856
>And all the fans wanted Nattie to win
>>
>>1315835
I'm just hoping that Charlotte staying champ is so she can overtake Nikki Bella, then she drops the title to, I dunno anyone.

Best case scenario, Charlotte gets too big starts talking shit about how the Flairs are better than the McMahons, then Charlotte vs Steph, with Ric in one corner and Vince in the other.
>>
File: 200332232-001.jpg (154 KB, 364x470) Image search: [Google]
200332232-001.jpg
154 KB, 364x470
>>1315856
>And all the fans wanted Nattie to win.
>>
>>1316874
>Non wrestler going over a wrestler yet again
>best case scenario
''no''. Fuck the McMahons and their egos.

Charlotte can't break Nikki's record anyway. She's held two different titles and she's dropping this one in 3 months.
>>
>>1316874
>You now realise they are doing to Roman what the did with Brie so that CM Punk doesn't have the longest title reign.
>>
>>1316885
434 days of Romanwinslol? Can't wait for them 1.2 ratings
>>
>>1316285
>legitimately interesting again
her match tonight got no reaction, the only reaction she gets are WOOOOOOs and every one of her matches either is a shitty match or has a shitty finish.

If anything she turns people away, I personally haven't watched a women's segment with her in it on Raw since RR and any sane man would too if they saw one of her shitty PPV matches or promos.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.