[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cesaro's Helicopter Ride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: swing_3_medium.gif (2 MB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
swing_3_medium.gif
2 MB, 400x219
What's the point of this? He just spins them a bit then sets them down gently.
>>
>>1315664
He usually puts them in the sharpshooter afterwards so in kayfabe he disorientates them and them puts them in a submission.

combing confusion and pain.
>>
>>1315664
Would you rather have "No Persona Swiss Cheese" get rid of the move and then be even less of a draw? It's like his one true gimmick, let it slide. Without it he'd be future endeavored before SummerSlam
>>
>>1315690

I was hoping so badly he would throw someone into someone else during the fatal four-way but I guess that's too cool and dangerous.
>>
>>1315664
disorientates them. try playing dizzy bat and spin around 20 times and see how well you fare.
>>
>>1315718

I didn't say I hated it, I think it's endearingly silly. I just wondered why it was done in the first place which >>1315690 explained.
>>
Cesaro has turned into a meme wrestler sadly.
>>
>>1315773

At least Reigns had a new move tonight. Too bad they finished with lolspear again.
>>
it makes him look strong, i think that's very difficult to do unless you're strong, which he is
>>
>>1315773
This. As a huge fan of his ever since the indies, it's a shame how formulaic he's become, and I'm fine with the giant swing, it's cool in a dumb way, but the "uppercut train" is jut godawful everytime, wish they'd stop with it. And if they want Cesaro to spin someone around, why not break out his no-hands Argentine Backbreaker spin every once in a while?
>>
>>1315664
he should take notes from the black guy doing his swing on that girl
>>
Uppercut Train is by far his worst spot. I wish he'd ditch that one.
>>
UFO when?
>>
>>1315794

Why would they not finish with his finisher?

>>1316307

hes wrestling like an Indy spot monkey. It's awful.

It's like he knows everyone knows wrestling is scripted so rather than make it seem like he's wrestling an actual match he's just gonna perform some fun/entertaining moves regardless of how practical they are.
>>
>>1316892
Because as a finisher it's in the same veins as a DDT. It hasn't been a legitimate move since Edge and even his fluxed between finisher and transitional move.

Also his looks just as shitty.
>>
>>1316894
Edge always won matches with the spear when he became a main eventer, he used the edgecution and shit when he was a midcarder
>>
>>1316314
>THE TRAINS PULLING OUT THE STATION MAGGLE!
>>
they should let him just let the opponent go during the spin desu
>>
>>1316892
>It's like he knows everyone knows wrestling is scripted so rather than make it seem like he's wrestling an actual match he's just gonna perform some fun/entertaining moves regardless of how practical they are.
This is the WWE in the current year. Guys and girls are booked shit and feuds are stretched and the edgier violent side of the product has been neutered, so you've got to do whatever it is that you can to entertain people. No one can blame the talent, their roster is more well-rounded than most of the Attitude Era roster, the only difference is the system and rules they're constrained by.
>>
>>1315664
It's a meme,just like everything the boring Swiss faggot does.
>>
>>1316979
This. Batista, Punk and now Rhodes have all criticised the bell out of WWE for how stifling it is now. Even Austin called Raw "wrestling for morons".
>>
>>1316992
Add Brian Kendrick and Paul London to it too, they called the WWE a vampire of a company and considered it the worst wrestling of their lives.
>>
>>1317003
Yet no one really listens because "hurr they just bitter" and keep giving WWE money
>>
>>1317003
No one gives a shit about them though. Doesn't Kendrick work for them as a trainer too? I'm pretty sure he is responsible foe Eva Marie.
>>
File: you dont get to bring kickouts.jpg (16 KB, 301x389) Image search: [Google]
you dont get to bring kickouts.jpg
16 KB, 301x389
I wouldn't even mind that move that much but the camera work on it is fucking absymal and makes me want to turn off the stream every single time
>>
>>1317015
He does. Though that happens a lot more than you'd think. The WWE hardly ever pays attention and dat monaaaayyyyy.

I mean once Road Dogg and Billy Gunn had a shoot where they talked about how they hated DX and Triple H and how Vince was a dumbass jerk and guess who was back in a WWE ring in a couple of months?
>>
Whats the point of anything? Whats the point of professional wresting?
Its for entertainment nothing more.
>>
>>1315664
I swear to god, sometimes I just wonder if he hits it so they can make sure the camera operator gets to test his zoom
>>
>>1316979

but there are some people who wrestle a good style still even under WWE conditions

Cena, Owens, AJ, Lesnar, Rollins for example. They all put on good matches most of the times without looking meme as fuck.
>>
>>1317601
>meme as fuck.

And what does this look like exactly?
>>
>>1317607
Anything I don't like
>>
>>1317607

Cesaro's current style. See >>1316892
>>
>>1317611
> wrestling like an indy spot monkey

Please watch something other than WWE
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.