[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Vince swallowed his pride and brought Rollins back so the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: my seth.png (776 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
my seth.png
776 KB, 900x506
>Vince swallowed his pride and brought Rollins back so the PPV wouldn't end in a torrent of boos
>There are people here at this exact moment who think Seth isn't over, and that Roman is more over than Seth
>>
>>1315634
Anyone can get a pop from beating Roman.

Seth will job to Ramen, cant wait for the Sethfags butthurt threads.
>>
Steph should have given him his rematch clause then and there
>>
>>1315657
Effectively forever making MITB worthless
Are you retarded?
>>
>>1315680
Yeah because this isn't special circumstances or anything
>>
Neither are over. Neither will ever be mainstream popular. Get some people who can actually talk and have charisma worth a shit out there maybe.
>>
Roman isn't dropping the belt at MITB

He will at Summerslam and I actually believe that AJ Styles will win MITB
>>
>>1315703
That's a fucking stupid idea and you know it, kill yourself smark trash
>>
>>1315714

They were marketing Seth though. He appeared in toy commercials, The Daily Show, did a lot of different appearances while he was MitB Winner, and even showed up on one of those fat kid reality shows because one of the guys was a fan. He's even loved by some UFC people.

Seth has more of a name than Roman Reigns.
>>
>>1315714
>record high Roman who singlehandedly drew the biggest Wrestlemania of all time
>not over
kys Dean
>>
>>1315738
99 out of 100 people you ask will have no idea who the fuck Seth Rollins is. Doesn't matter how hard they tried to market him. The characters are boring and the guys have no charisma and/or aren't allowed to do anything. I have never been more bored by WWF in my life.
>>
>>1315740
Shane McMahon put more butts in the seats than Roman.

Wrestlemania is the draw dumb nigger
>>
>>1315723
Are you fucking stupid? AJ was a mercenary to make Roman look strong. He'll be wrestling Sami Zayn for IC title shots by tomorrow night. Cena is winning MITB...Or did you forget he returns next week?
>>
>>1315760
>hurr durr i call it wwf still

kys my man
>>
>>1315814
18+
>>
>>1315740
>over 100,000 people went to wrestlemania JUST to see roman reigns

The level of fucking mental retardation necessary to have this mentality is awe inspiring
>>
>>1315800
This. Vince will NEVER let AJ touch that belt. He would be lucky to hold the IC or US belt. Cena will either win MITB or go back and do his thing with the US belt. Seth is in the same boat, only question is which one will actually get the MITB.

Like look how hard they buried the Bullet Club members. They are just highly paid jobbers at this point. Finn will steer clear if he knows what is good for his career.
>>
This was Seth's return and he got less of a pop than Zack Ryder beating heath slater on superstars.
>>
>>1315634
>There are people here at this exact moment who think Seth isn't over, and that Roman is more over than Seth

There is one person. Vince.
>>
>>1315634
None of The Shield losers are over, that's why they bring RECORD LOW RATINGS. This trend will only continue until these faggots are released or out of the main event picture.
>>
>>1316529
>Rock gets 4.0s. Smarks claim Rock isn't a draw anymore, he needs to go
>CM Punk gets 3.0s. Ratings dont matter, it's all about the wrestling
>Seth Rollins gets 2.5s. Nobody talks about ratings again

kek
>>
>>1316529
>>1316534
Roman Reigns is getting good ratings my dudes. Nice try.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.