[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPEAR GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
>ONE (1) SPEAR >ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR>ONE (1) SPEAR
>>
He speared him twice though.

Please just talk to a girl.
>>
>Speared two
>tabled twice
>superman punched twice
>[spoiler]lost twice[/spoiler]
>>
>>1315343
If the match were a fall counts anywhere match it would had ended there.

Then WWE proceeded to bury AJs finisher to the earth´s core.

>ONE SPEAR.
>>
none of this shit is entertaining. I doin't care about your "WORKING THE SMARKS" shit. this isn't fun, not even for casuals.
>>
File: le head spear.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
le head spear.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>
>>1315523
>won twice at Payback

Fucking 50/50 booking making Roman look weak.
>>
>>1315562
Well, to be honest, it was leaked Roman was holding it till Summerslam, possibly more than SS.

No one expected AJ to ever go over, despite how frustrating it is he's the more deserving guy in everyone but Vince's eyes
>>
>20 minute promo cross fit jesus shoved back into the main event
>aj will now end his career jobbing on superstars
im calling that seth wins MITB again and cashes it at wrestlemania

again
>>
>>1315601
nothing is more bittering than knowing that an entire stadium will boo out roman reigns and somehow no one thinks it's time to put a halt on romans push

he's not entertaining. at all.
>>
why does Vince think someone can look strong even when they do nothing but lose?

I mean look at the wyatts, it came out that Vince thinks he has them booked as monsters yet they do nothing but lose and hes okay with that because hes stuck in the "goods guys always win" mindset

i mean cornette is stuck in the 80s too but at least he knows you cant have a heel losing to make him look strong

and le meltz, if you want to believe said that vince didnt understand why nobody was booing AJ, because apparently he was supposed to be a heel
>>
>>1315649
The Wyatts are the Team Rocket of WWE.
>>
>>1315649
I don't think Vince understands that Smarks are the only people who go to WWE shows anymore
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1242x2208
>mfw Goldberg had the best spear ever
>mfw it was only the set up move to his finisher
>>
>>1315666
Trips so it's true.
>>
>>1315612
Nah Cena is winning MITB. Seth jobbing to Ramen at MITB
>>
>>1315649
What are you talking about, fat smark? The crowd booed AJ as soon as Roman's music hit, and then told that he still sucked, and couldn't wrestle. WWE ought to let that Styles loser go after they're done burying Bullet Club and TNA. This isn't Vince, by the way.
>>
>>1315268

ard ▼ Settings Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling
4chan - Advertise
Return Catalog Bottom
Update Auto
Post a Reply
4chan
View Announcement
...Anonymous
05/22/16(Sun)22:52:03 No.1315249
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>2 (two) styles clashes
...Anonymous
05/22/16(Sun)22:52:28 No.1315271
ROMAN WINS LOL
...Anonymous
05/22/16(Sun)22:58:23 No.1315482
Feels kinda shit that AJ dosen't have a real finisher anymore. Both his jumping forearm and the Styles Clash are 2 counts
...Anonymous
05/22/16(Sun)22:59:21 No.1315508
And one on a chair.
...Anonymous
05/22/16(Sun)23:01:00 No.1315535
>>1315249 (OP) #

2 Styles clashes, multiple chair shots and a Phenomenal foreaerm.

Roman is just the most unlikeable guy. BASED SETH
>>1315555 #
...Anonymous
05/22/16(Sun)23:02:42 No.1315555
>>1315535 #
Yeah they're doing that stupid shit where they book themselves into a corner again. Literally the only people jayfabe strong enough to take the title are Taker and Brock now.
>>1315586 #
...Anonymous
05/22/16(Sun)23:03:27 No.1315567
This feels even more ridiculous than Payback when Roman ate like five Phenomenal Forearms.

At least in that match, it felt like if AJ HAD hit the Styles Clash, he would've won, but here he hit two and a Forearm and a buncha chairshots and nothing.
...Anonymous
05/22/16(Sun)23:04:03 No.1315575
'Looks like the styles clash can't keep Roman down'
''I guess I'll do my meme spring board forearm to finish him, what could go wrong'
...Anonymous
05/22/16(Sun)23:04:23 No.1315586
>>1315555 #
I don't think even Brock could beat him at this point.
...Anonymous
05/22/16(Sun)23:06:18 No.1315621
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
>>
>>1315666
what the fuck is team rocket? that some old school wwe tag team?
>>
>>1315704
He's saying they're the cartoon villains of Pokemon who always get shit on but come back always
>>
>>1315635
>all these smark tears
>>
File: smark tears.png (117 KB, 586x653) Image search: [Google]
smark tears.png
117 KB, 586x653
kek
>>
>>1315649
What's the source on meltz saying Vince wants AJ to get booed?
>>
>>1315741
I know you're baiting me. I don't care. Roman Reigns supermaning his way and then winning like nothing even when everything was literally against him flies in the face of realism. I'm sorry that I'm "getting worked" but Wrestling is supposed to be fun. and having someone who no one wants to watch, win night in and night out against all odds, is NOT fun. I know that means I'm getting worked, that getting angry at a character doing what he's supposed to do is not cool. I just am not haing fun when it comes to roman reigns
>>
File: lesnar disgust.jpg (15 KB, 190x198) Image search: [Google]
lesnar disgust.jpg
15 KB, 190x198
How many spears to retire Lesnar clean at WM33?
>>
>>1315831
ONE
>>
I have over 300 confirmed spears
>>
>>1315890
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little smark? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the FCW, and I’ve been involved in numerous main-events at Wrestlemania, and I have over 300 confirmed spears. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m THE GUY in the new era. You are nothing to me but just another burial. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this ring, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my family across Samoa and your push is being halted right now so you better prepare for the mid-card, maggot. The mid-card that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your main-event career. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can spear you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just in the ring. Not only am I extensively trained in the Superman Punch, but I have access to the entire creative team of the World Wrestling Entertainment and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the industry, you Vanilla Midget. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon your grapefruits, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn smark. I will spear fury all over you and you will be buried in it. You’re fucking dead, believe that.
>>
Spear is a fucking shit move any way. That's really the best he could come up with is another guy with a shitty spear?
>>
>>1316031
Agreed. He ought to have a more stiff looking finisher if he's booked as such a badass. Give him a Clothesline from Hell variant, or something. A big buff dude just punching someone really hard in the throat looks way better than a fucking tackle. Hell, that would explain JBL liking him so much despite him being a """""face"""".
>>
>>1316007
This is pretty good, mind if I save it?
>>
>Smarks don't care about match quality only who wins and who loses

Truly the worst time to be a "wrestling fan"
>>
>>1316074
go for it senpai
>>
>>1315601
>No one expected AJ to ever go over

Oh yeah you must have missed the live strawpoll where a whooping 42% of idiots on here actually thought Reigns was losing in his 2nd defense.
>>
>>1316007
that's not PG

>>1316079
the match wasn't very good
>>
File: ramstackling.gif (4 MB, 350x105) Image search: [Google]
ramstackling.gif
4 MB, 350x105
OFFICIAL SPEAR RANKINGS

1. GOLDBERG
2. RHINO
POWER GAP
98. BATISTA
99. ROMAN
POWER GAP
999. EDGE
9999. BIG SHOW
>>
>>1316088

That doesn't negate the point I just made in that it's literally stupid to be whining that someone isn't "winning" in a scripted show.
>>
>>1315601
Fuck your midget fetish. They both suck. Just watching all these new faggot wrestlers bore me.
>>
>>1316007
Saved
>>
>>1316084
and we still ask santa for a nintendo even though we know we're only getting a shitty playstation
>>
>>1316118

There's a difference between being realistic and setting yourself up for disappointment. I am in shock that half of the people in here actually expected Roman to lose. Why even bother watching wrestling when your booking compass is broken that badly?
>>
>>1316130
the same guys who said they were never watching wwe are the same guys posting about wwe nonstop on /woo/ and /asp/

they liked to be cucked
>>
>>1316130
isn't seeing an outcome you werent expecting the main reason to watch wrassle?
>>
>>1316154

>an outcome you weren't expecting

Yeah maybe if you're still mentally 10 years old.
>>
>>1316159
isn't being mentally 10 years old the main reason to watch wrassle?
>>
>>1316162

Maybe for you it is, but not everyone
>>
>>1315749
Now watch that guy complain this Raw because Jasethy is still a chickenshit heel who ducks at fighting Roman
>>
>>1316167
i'm pretty sure nobody above a mental age of 10 can unironically enjoy wrestle.
>>
>>1316179

I enjoy wrestling but I don't whine about winners and losers cause I know it's fake you idiot
>>
>>1315699
>I think it's trying to communicate

take a fucking screenshot next time you retard
>>
>>1316107
go watch something not boring then m8
>>
the only dumb part about the selling in that match was roman getting up to spear AJ after he destroyed the 3 of them with chair shots

it's ambrose v lesnar v reigns all over again
>>
>>1316090
Charlotte's spear tho
>>
>>1315268
>yfw this is all an elaborate ruse to get Reigns X-Pac heat and then turn him heel and pit him against the returning Cena.
>>
>>1315741
And none of the smark dollars. Roman is going to turn wwe into tna
>>
File: Screenshot_20160523-111337.jpg (344 KB, 1429x985) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160523-111337.jpg
344 KB, 1429x985
Reminder.
>>
>>1316916
It was a good match because Aj is amazing
>>
>>1316920
>Fat nerds all over the world watching the match in confusion and rage as they slowly admit they are actually enjoying themselves
>Before their heart attack occurs they calm down and whisprr to themselves "its cos of AJ its cos of AJ its cos of AJ"
>>
>>1316900
Reigns is already the most over heel on the roster. Hes clearly worked you since you're pretending he doesnt already get nuclear heat.
>>
>>1316904
>Smark dollars

Smarks are notorious for barely spending anything on WWE and thus not being influential on it as a result. The only reason they have had any influence recently is because kids and normies were also part of the yes movement so now think its cool to hijack the show with smarks.
>>
>>1316927
he's not over as a heel. Fans are booing him because of his undeserved push, not because he is hated.

If Reigns goes full heel now he doesn't get nuclear heat - he would get total silence.
>>
>>1316927
What is X Pac heat
>>
>>1316927
>Reigns.
>Heel.

Nice bait.
>>
>>1316937
>>1316943
>>1316944

Hes clearly gone turbo jock in the past few weeks to acknowledge the boos. Also the Xpac/Meta heat is the only way anyone gets a reaction nowadays. The niggest boos of the last few years have been for Reigns, Cena, Authority, Vickie Guerrero etc. All Xpac heat. They are clearly accepting Xpac heat as something they need to work with.
>>
>>1316955
People can still easily get normal heat. They just have to actually try and make heels that are more complex than Dick Dastardly; kicking puppies, hitting women and stealing candy from babies to get there.

The 80s gimmicky shtick of unstoppable supermen vs evil, cowardly bastards doesn't work anymore. You'd think they'd learn after it almost killed the WWF back in the early 90s.
>>
>>1316968
Nobody on the roster is getting booed except for a token murmur from the youngest of kids. You either get no reaction like the Vaudevillians or the Miz, or you actually do your job well and people start cheering you like New Day.
>>
>>1316973
Again because their presentation is terrible. New Day gets cheered because they're a likable bunch and shouldn't be heels in the first place, so the fans cheer for them because they have nobody else to cheer for because they hate all the faces and they think that if they do it enough a Daniels situation will occur again and the WWE will actually listen, but don't realize that unless they start affecting the bottom line like people not watching when D-Bry didn't get a push it won't matter. They just boo faces and cheer heels who shouldn't be heels and don't actually attack the wallet.

The WWE has itself completely fucked up and topsy turvy because they won't listen to what their fans actually want. If they did they'd be more inclined to play along and do what needs to be done to support the image, but since they don't people lash out the only way they know how, by fucking the immersion. Or trying to until they mute them again.

People booed the shit out of heels and cheered faces little more than 10 years ago in Ruthless Aggression. They can get back to that if they wanted to.
>>
>>1316955
>The niggest boos

this is a terrible way to talk about The New Day
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.