[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck ALL of you retarded faggots that do nothing but talk shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 637x805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 637x805
Fuck ALL of you retarded faggots that do nothing but talk shit about Punk all day. You would never say any of this to his face because you know he would break your stupid latino skulls.

Punk is the best champion in the history or the WWE, he's beaten ALL the greatest stars of his era, set records for crowd attendance/ppv buys, and was one of the techically soundest wrestlers to ever set foot in the ring. He left because he was so sick of the corruption and the WWE no longer represented his values.

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT PUNK YOU FUCKING RETARDED ASSHOLES!!!!!!!! I can't wait until he destroys in the UFC so all you idiots will finally shut up!!!
>>
Hi phil.pic related.
>>
Hi Phil!
>>
>>1311863
I'm no Latino, pure anglo blood flows through my veins
>>
Enough with the punk threads
>>
Hi Phil! Shouldn't you be pretending to train for a UFC fight that's never going to happen?
>>
>>1312035
>Anglo and pure in the same sentence
>>
File: DSCF4487 aka cm cuck.jpg (2 MB, 2848x2136) Image search: [Google]
DSCF4487 aka cm cuck.jpg
2 MB, 2848x2136
>>1311863
>Fuck ALL of you retarded faggots that do nothing but talk shit about Punk all day. You would never say any of this to his face because you know he would break your stupid latino skulls.

>IMPLYING I DIDN'T DO THIS AT A THANKSGIVING PARADE AUTOGRAPH SIGNING IN CHICAGO LIKE 5 YEAR AGO

Faggot got literally visibly upset, let me and my sis take a photo of him while crying "its a camera dude, dont you know how it works" as a comeback because i was alpha as fuck and perfectly framed and re-shoot my sis`s pic like three times as he tried to get me out of there. fag had 2 skinny aids looking black guys and a spic dying from malnutrition and dehydration as "bodyguards"

suck my dick punk cucks, choke on it

r8 me btw. old pic but still a professional model.
>>
>>1312816
Who's the cuck on the left ? The thing behind is supposed to be a woman ?
>>
>>1312816
>>1312816

>getting bent out of shape over some banter
>literally bitching out the person who you went to take pictures with in the first place because he wanted to move your downsy looking ass along and let the next fan have their turn

i bet you're a sox fan. kys rancid manlet.
>>
>>1312902
>>1312860

>assblasted cu,m cuck fan

kill yourself you autistic faggots. oh wait, its the same nigger. please die dean mark/carter.
>>
File: cuck 2016.jpg (42 KB, 506x371) Image search: [Google]
cuck 2016.jpg
42 KB, 506x371
>>1312902
>i bet you're a sox fan.
forgot to say that yes i am.

im not a liberal cuck like you faggot. sports are for fags but at least im not a literal cuck.

reminder northsiders live next to boystown. a literal gay neighborhood. your a fag in denial who lets his wife fuck niggers and lives vicariously through her. kys.
>>
>>1313317
You are so mad lol
>>
>>1311863

>Hypocrite
>Whiner
>Coward
>Manlet
>Doesn't lift
>Has been training the last five years to get a pink belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu from Eve Tores. Not going well
>Emo geek
>Entitled brat
>Malnourished, looks like a poster child for starving kids
>Reads comic books
>Liberal cuck
>Pathetic quitter
>Most boring guy in any room at any time
>Arrested for impersonating a MMA fighter
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Everyone laughs when he tries to look tough
>Meat-fearer
>Booze-dodger
>Pudding belly
>Straight edge weakling
>Runs in the opposite direction like a terrified screaming girl at the mere sight of a burger
>All his matches are sloppy and riddled with botches
>Ultra-sensitive
>Tumblr feminist
>Worst physique in wrestling since Mick "Ten Burgers" Foley
>Sk8er boi
>Likes hockey
>Doesn't like to party
>Zero coordination
>Prefers Pepsi to Budweiser
>30 minute boring promos sent the audience to sleep
>Still watches The Walking Dead
>Never drew a penny
>Tragic gluten-free diet
>Potty mouth
>Brittle bones
>Failed to take the advice from the great Kevin Nash
>Hasn't taken a shower
>Hasn't hit the weights
>Hasn't got a clue
>My Chemical Romance fan
>Wrote the foreword for a vegan cookbook
>Desperate to be edgy. Fails miserably
>Drones on about being an atheist. Nobody cares
>Thinks using Cult Of Personality for his theme is cool. It isn't
>GTS stolen from KENTA
>Ananconda Vice stolen from Tenzan
>Adored by beta morons
>Calling that overrated and carefully scripted promo a "pipebomb" represents a new level of cringe
>Cried about Lesnar
>Cried about The Rock
>Cried about HHH
>Cried about Vince
>Cried about The Big Guy (for you!) Ryback
>Cried about the doctors
>Cried about not being in a WrestleMania main event
>Is the only person who sees talent in his boyfriend Colt Cabana
>Performs worst top rope elbow drop in history
>Booked as WWE champion for over year, made million of dollars - all he did was complain
>Most laughable "fighter" in UFC history
>>
>>1311863

Phil fans are so sensitive, so ANGRY. Just like clones of their whining emo hero. It's hilarious!
>>
so do all 4 of you have a skype group and a shared document of copy and paste shit post templates so you can handily post your "hi phils" and your "phil phans so sensitive?" and do you have any shared interested beyond a guy who hasn't worked in wwe since january 2014?
>>
>>1316625

Hi Phil! Shouldn't you be pretending to train for a UFC fight that's never going to happen?
>>
>>1316639
So that's a yes to the post templates. Got it.
>>
>>1311863
>phil tries to fight a fan
>fan wins
>phil claims another injury to try to save face.
>dana just cries him self to sleep of all the wasted time and money he had in punk.
>>
>>1312240
>aryans
>human

Pick one and only one
>>
>>1316641

See >>1316639
>>
>>1316652
Got it. having erotic roleplays on skype with eachother pretending you're getting hatefucked by your straight edge mancrush. not my thing, but whatever floats your boat m8
>>
>>1316658
erp me babe
>>
>>1316658

See >>1316622
>>
>>1316661
honestly I admire you guys for having so much dedication to cm punk this long after he's left wwe. it's really great how devoted you guys are as his fans.
>>
>>1316666
nice quads now erp me cutie
>>
False Flags: The thread.
>>
>>1316686
NWO confirmed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sl4EjFaUTc
>>
>>1311863
Emo fighter? of course he's going to be a crybabby
>>
>>1316618
>GOAT
>Rich as fuck
>Famous
>6'2
>Big dick
>Fucked Lita, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Daffney, Maria Kanellis, Traci Brooks
>Married AJ Lee
>Two 5 star matches
>Is straight-edge; completely toxic free
>Got out of wrestling before he destroyed his body
>Didn't take WWE's shit
>Anti-smarks still obsessed with him years after he left
>Exposed HHH
>Exposed Ryback
>Exposed The Rock
>Exposed Roman Reigns
>Exposed Vince
>Exposed Dr. Amann
>Exposed Chris Jericho
>Most important indy wrestler of all time
>Was the absolute greatest on the mic
>Brought wrestling back to the mainstream and made it cool again
>Outsold John Cena in merchandise
>Was the first to endorse Antonio Cesaro and Seth Rollins before they even got to the main roster
>Was able to elevate himself from a heatless directionless midcarder to red hot main event status in just 6 minutes
>Was universally over with everyone
>Was the best part about the show anytime he was on
>Had the best theme songs in wrestling history
>Amazing technician
>Most entertaining guy in any room at any time
>Cool as fuck
>Hot as fuck
>Had the best match with Brock Lesnar since his return
>Had one of the best streak matches with Undertaker
>Had the best match with John Cena in his entire career and also his greatest rival
>Is the reason people finally started to say no to WWE's bullshit
>Is the reason based DBry had his WrestleMania moment
>Is considered one of the greatest of all time by Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret Hart and Mick Foley
>Is best friends with Paul Heyman
>Proven draw anytime WWE gave him a chance
>Destroyed The Rock on the mic
>Not a single bad promo in his entire career
>Buried Ryback
>Was brave enough to jump ship to UFC
>Will go down in history as one of the greatest of all time
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 511x288
Fuck ALL of you retarded faggots that do nothing but talk shit about Big Bird all day. You would never say any of this to his face because you know he would break your stupid latino skulls.

Big Bird is the best citizen in the history of the Seasame St, he's beaten ALL the greatest stars of his era, set records for live studio audience attendance/television viewers, and was one of the techically soundest Birds to ever set foot in the Street. He left because he was so sick of the corruption and the Seasame St no longer represented his values.

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT BIG BIRD YOU FUCKING RETARDED ASSHOLES!!!!!!!! I can't wait until he destroys in the Muppets so all you idiots will finally shut up!!!
>>
>>1316849
Kwk
>>
>>1311863
This. He was GOAT.
>>
File: Indy_midget.jpg (36 KB, 656x343) Image search: [Google]
Indy_midget.jpg
36 KB, 656x343
Fuck ALL of you retarded faggots that do nothing but talk shit about Harrison Ford all day. You would never say any of this to his face because you know he would break your stupid latino skulls.

Ford is the best actor in the history or the Hollywood, he's outgrossed ALL the greatest stars of his era, set records for theater attendance/ticket buys, and was one of the technically soundest actors to ever set foot in a set. He left because he was so sick of the corruption and the Hollywood no longer represented his values.

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT FORD YOU FUCKING RETARDED ASSHOLES!!!!!!!! I can't wait until he destroys in the Bollywood so all you idiots will finally shut up!!!
>>
>>1316849
>>1316869
I told you guys I'm 100% ANGLO!!!!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.