[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are stars today less physically impressive than they used to be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1463943913203[1].png (85 KB, 184x419) Image search: [Google]
1463943913203[1].png
85 KB, 184x419
Why are stars today less physically impressive than they used to be?
>>
>>1311508
They're no longer roided out of their minds
>>
>>1311508
The actual athletes go into real sports with real prestige and real fame involved these days
>>
>Hey mom, I made another thread
>>
>>1311508
2 years later and he still has this body.

this nigga is going to get destroyed in the UFC
>>
>>1311508
No steroids.
Seriously, everyone was juicing until the whole Benoit incident.
>>
yeah, this is what a person looks like when they bulk up without the aid of steroids
>>
>>1311947
>implying he'll ever fight

Hi Phil!
>>
>>1311591
This. Steroids = banned. Guys get hurt easier and take longer to recover. Due to the lighter weight alot of them are more physically able so the match quality is more athletic, so it's a self-fulfilling prophecy as far as risk-taking leading to injuries goes. The fact is, guys don't get paid the way they used to, and WWE hold pay over the guy's heads because they're the only game in America worth a damn money-wise.
>>
>>1311508
So they can actually wrestle instead of look pretty so Vinny Mac can get a boner.
>>
>>1311508
americans arnt used to superior strong style
>>
>>1312246
Do fatties really think that this is the epitome of the male body without steroids?
>>
>today

But the picture you posted is of a guy who hasn't wrestled in over 2 years
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.