[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets talk about this PPV buold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
As much as we like to bitch and moan and complain there are just certain things about the current WWE Creative mindset that are just never going to change: like the monthly PPV format

Why do we even bother with Extreme Rules? Fuck this PPV hard even with this "build" we've been seeing every week on Raw guess how many matches on this card have gimmicks? 3.

>Baron Corbin vs Dolph Ziggler
>Chris Jericho vs Dean Ambrose
>Roman Reigns vs AJ Styles

The rest of this fucking card is literally another Raw-Card. Can we talk about the 3 matches with gimmicks tho. Unless they go "balls in" with the gimmicks they've been gimmick these matches are gonna fucking suck

Like Baron Corbin seems to be the kind of guy who could take at least one hard chairshot to the head. Yeah I know /wooo/ frowns upon anything that causes potential life threatening concussions but lets be real. WWE might as well just never have gimmick matches if its actually sweating bullets about all the concussion lawsuits.

Roman Reigns is another guy who looks like he'd look moderately more badass if they let the fucker just bust himself open. Let AJ carve this fuckers face open for fuck sake. You want Roman to be over you need to stop protecting him with fucking spongecake.
>>
>>1308424
I thought the Kiss Me Arse match last year was a fun stipulation to throw in Extreme Rules. Anything so it's not just a card full of regular, MAYBE no DQ, matches.
>>
>>1308440

The ending of that match was fucking horrid.

Sheamus lost but still looked less like a geek than Ziggler. Ziggler was the fucking jobber all throughout the entirety of that miserable shit feud.
>>
>>1308444
we got too see Ziggler's butt, so it was worth it

I'm sure that was Vince's plan all along
>>
>>1308424
>Yeah I know /wooo/ frowns upon anything that causes potential life threatening concussions but lets be real. WWE might as well just never have gimmick matches if its actually sweating bullets about all the concussion lawsuits.
Nah fuck off

Risking brain damage is never worth it
>>
File: roman works wewist.png (76 KB, 787x248) Image search: [Google]
roman works wewist.png
76 KB, 787x248
>>1308424
>Like Baron Corbin seems to be the kind of guy who could take at least one hard chairshot to the head. Yeah I know /wooo/ frowns upon anything that causes potential life threatening concussions but lets be real. WWE might as well just never have gimmick matches if its actually sweating bullets about all the concussion lawsuits.
>>
>>1308452
>>1308454

Just because Chris Benoit goes and kills his family and Daniel Bryan is retired doesn't mean these are anything other than isolated incidents

There are all sorts of stars who suffered from all kinds of "harmful" brain damage and they turned out fine.
>>
>Yeah I know /wooo/ frowns upon anything that causes potential life threatening concussions
anon did you copy and paste this thread over from /wooo/
>>
>>1308459

I actually posted it here first then on /wooo/
>>
Why don't they just merge wooo to here. The 420chan site is horrid to use and full of Nazi mods
>>
>>1308462
autism
>>
>>1308463

You know what's funny? Despite being a drug website, /wooo/ is the most consistently active board on 420chan and without its constant traffic the site would legit shut down.
>>
>>1308463
>nazi mods
its full of tumblrite faggot mods get upset over anything un-PC though
>>1308462
benoit yourself
>>
>>1308464
>>1308470

I cannot fucking believe Extreme Rules is tomorrow
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.