[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most talented person on the roster?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: KO.jpg (136 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
KO.jpg
136 KB, 1401x788
Most talented person on the roster?
>>
>>1308175
What does it say there on his knuckles?
>>
File: A+ girl.png (289 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
A+ girl.png
289 KB, 800x566
>>1308175
No
>>
Kofi Kingston
>>
>>1308186
it's the number of big macs he gets each day
>>
>>1308191
This is dangerously close to being true.

>"Wait, no! 2009 was my best year!"

Maybe the best line on Raw in years. Owens is still better though.
>>
Zayn desu senpai
>>
>>1308211
Better at eating burgers
>>
Talented at being a fat fuck yes
>>
>>1308186
iEat
>>
Talented at being a fat loser bully
>>
>>1308175
I'd agree.. absolutely love Owens, he's actually one of the few i actually pop for when he appears these days, plus he always adds another couple of dimensions to any feud he's inserted into, unlike a lot of the other wrestlers who just have a schtick they milk every feud.
>>
File: Steph_McMahon_pro.png (3 MB, 2940x2080) Image search: [Google]
Steph_McMahon_pro.png
3 MB, 2940x2080
>>
>>1308175
In the ring? Cesaro

On the mic? Probably Owens
>>
>>1308751
In the ring is probably Orton, on the mic is probably Cena or Wyatt.
>>
>>1308175
He can eat three double cheese burgers in a minute. That's pretty talented
>>
>>1308810
>Orton good ring technician
Orton can put a match but it will be boring as hell
>>
>>1308175

That's not Neville.
>>
>>1308810
>Orton
>in-ring

The only wrestlers that consistently managed to carry him to good matches are now both retired.
>>
>>1308331
fucking WORKED
>>
>>1308186
Believe it had to do with his uncles.
>>
>>1308810

Orton isn't BAD, but Neville, KO, AJ, Cesaro, Rusev, Del Taco, and Rollins are all better. Probably more, but that's just off the top of my head.

Bray is arguably best on the mic, though that's probably because he's about the only one that doesn't have to read verbatim a shitty script slapped together by 20 soulless failed TV writers.
>>
>>1308970
Orton carried Roman to a good match. Romans first singles ppv match
>>
>>1309012
>Romans first singles PPV match
>a good match

Pick 1.
>>
>>1309018
It was good
>>
>>1309021
By what standards? Please, elaborate.
>>
Are we talking in terms of able to speak on the mic and ability to wrestle?

I unironically think Cena is top 3. Sure he has one of the worst kick outs in history but don't tell me Cena can't cut a promo.
>>
>>1309023
By the normal standard you cuck
>>
>>1309025
Every Cena promo is the same (talking quietly to convey seriousness) and then YELLING LIKE DENZEL TO BE INTENSE.

And those are the ones where he pretends to take his opponent seriously. The smug, condescending passive-aggressive burials (FINE SPEECH) are even worse.
>>
>>1309026
The only parts of that match I remember are Reigns being so lame he got outpopped by shitter heel Orton and my bladder hating me for the next day afterwards 'cause I picked "Headlocks" in the drinking game.

That match sucked. Acquire taste.
>>
>>1309027
Your mad
>>
>>1309030
>Your

18+
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.