[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Based Big dog retain his title agaisnt AJ lads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1463172071179.jpg (90 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1463172071179.jpg
90 KB, 600x400
Will Based Big dog retain his title agaisnt AJ lads?
>>
Yes.

It won't be a clean pin so that they can stretch it to MitB or have Balor Club shenanigans.
>>
>>1307962
A lot of people seem to think Extreme Rules is going to be the blow off. I'm hoping that won't be the case. Their feud has been getting better and better.
>>
It would be nice if AJ wins due to bullshit and the feud continues. Reigns needs another win under his belt when he takes it back later on.
>>
>>1307975
on the one hand. I want more than anything for Roman to not be champion anymore.
On the other hand-
>Roman Reigns becomes a 4 time wwe champion in the span of 6 months.
>>
>>1307945
>Roman is still in the main event scene
FUCK THIS COMPANY
>>
>>1308317
Enjoy the next 5 or 10 years
>>
>>1307945
my nigga reigns 20x champ fampai
>>
>>1307945
He will. Not because he's based or big though, because he ain't any of dat.
>>
File: pewdiepie.jpg (170 KB, 1350x810) Image search: [Google]
pewdiepie.jpg
170 KB, 1350x810
Pewds vs Roman at WM33
faggot on a pole match
>>
File: 19293922.jpg (36 KB, 620x469) Image search: [Google]
19293922.jpg
36 KB, 620x469
>>1307945
Vince wills it.
>>
WWE has already made it clear that Reign is gonna be *the* guy for the next few years, so what's the point of getting hyped for any of his feuds? He's always gonna come out on top in the end so anyone who might somehow get one over on him is just gonna be a transitional champion for him anyway
>>
He lose to aj
Cena lose to aj
Aj lose to Cena
Cena vs Roman
>>
>>1308371
Wait but that means both of them aren't faggots, but they are trying to acquire the faggot.
So if you were trying to insult them you have failed.
>>
Tom blargh isnt in the match
>>
>>1308324
Never give up.
>>
>>1308545
nope, to win you have to impale your opponent on the pole, making him the biggest faggot
>>
With hindsight, do you guys think if the booking had gone a different way, Roman would be over right now?

I was watching the 2014 Rumble again a few days ago and there were several points where Roman had full support from the crowd, especially when it was just him and Batista left.
I feel like if he had won the Rumble, and then went on to be the one who turn against the Shield, he would have had a great heel run that could have still gotten him a title win, kept him strong, but played to his strengths as the cool silent powerhouse, and kept him popular.

thoughts?
>>
>>1308633
That crowd was just ABB
>>
>>1308635
Fair point, I definitely felt that way at the time. But I do think that Roman is one of the few cases where pulling the trigger earlier might have actually helped matters.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.