[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WM 32 reviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: roman-reigns-the-rock.jpg (235 KB, 2160x1215) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-the-rock.jpg
235 KB, 2160x1215
This apparently counts as mixed:

Troy L. Smith of cleveland.com: Smith felt that the main event was "extremely boring – one of the worst main events ever at WrestleMania", with the ending saw "WWE found itself stuck in a moment it couldn't get out of with more boos than cheers". Ultimately, Smith concluded that "WrestleMania 32 proves Zack Ryder (or anyone) is better than Roman Reigns

Pos-Neg 0-1

Paul Tamburro of CraveOnline:
He decried the main event as a "dull, slow-paced match" and described Reigns' babyface push as "absurd" and "an embarrassing failed experiment for the company",

Pos-Neg 0-2

James Caldwell of Pro Wrestling Torch:
He rated the main event match 1.5 stars out of 5, questioning why "anyone wanted to sit through this long of a main event" and criticizing "the egos of the McMahon family" for booking the match. Caldwell went on to describe Reigns as "a pet project that would be laughed out of this spot in any other era"

Pos-Neg 0-3

Nolan Howell of the Canadian Online Explorer:
Scherer also criticized Vince McMahon for ignoring the "clear edict" from fans against Roman Reigns as world champion

Pos - Neg 0-4

Scott Keith of Sporting News: one of the worst WrestleManias when all was said and done". He wrote that "Roman Reigns showed once again that he's not the guy to be the top star despite Triple H's best efforts to get a 'classic' match out of him,

Pos-Neg 0-5

Aaron Oster of Rolling Stone: WrestleMania 32 "felt like a six-hour attempt to piss off that same demo", especially the event's ending,

Pos-Neg 0-6

Mixed? More like overwhelmingly negative.

But Roman is a draw I swear.
He just gets boring chants, booos, negative reviews at PPV, falling ratings.
>>
Vince don't care
>>
>>1307556
Not that I'm defending WM 32 - it was bad - but what's the point of this post? Who are you arguing with here? And if someone wanted to argue the opposite I'm sure they could cherry pick 6 positive reviews.
>>
>>1307571
> they could cherry pick 6 positive reviews.

He'd have a hard time finding them.
>>
>>1307571
I think the most common rating was just okay. Not good, but not bad. The main event was easily the weakest match though.
>>
File: O240Sud.jpg (57 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
O240Sud.jpg
57 KB, 640x510
>>1307592
>The divashit was better than Roman vs Triple H
>>
>>1307596
Yes it was. Roman did 3 moves and got booed as a face while triple h carried the match and got cheered as a heel. It went terribly and made Roman look even shittier because of how forced him winning felt.
>>
>>1307573
Not really, I googled WM32 review and it was like 70/30 on positive reviews.
>>
>>1307607
yeah roman did 3 moves unlike sasha skanks who didn't do a single move cause every time she tries to do anything she botches cause she cant wrestle for shit
>>
>>1307630
>FedoRamen

Sasha's match at Unstoppable is better than any singles match Reigns will ever have.
>>
>>1307663
nice meme. all sasha skanks matches are boring botchfests
>>
>>1307666
And all your posts are mentally-deranged shitpiles.
>>
>>1307630
What Sasha lacks in the ring, she makes up for with charisma. Roman has nothing to fall back on.
>>
>>1307668
> this mad
>>
>>1307696
>Sasha
>charisma
>>
>>1307707
I'm really more worried about the unfortunates who've gotta be within your presence IRL t-b-h
>>
>>1307712
why wouldn't they want to be within the presence of a patrician that doesn't condone divashit
>>
>>1307718
Probably because you type dumbass shit like that
>>
>>1307607
Roman has been carried to some good matches and heck, has even had a good match or two of his own. But holy shit the WM32 match was by far one of his worst. His selling was all over the place and he looked like a charismaless lame duck. I don't want to hate Roman but goddamn that match was a trainwreck and after however many hours of WM32 you had sat through it was the worst way to end the night
>>
>>1307724
>and heck, has even had a good match or two of his own.

?????

>I don't want to hate Roman

Oh, you're one of THOSE.
>>
I thought wrestlemania 32 was pretty damn good, aside from the main event.
>>
>>1307721
Stay salty
>>
>>1307742
But I'm still not mad bud.
>>
File: 1458471163874.jpg (15 KB, 325x316) Image search: [Google]
1458471163874.jpg
15 KB, 325x316
>>1307556
Literally who are these people? What makes their opinions more valid than ours?
>>
>>1307735
The US and IC title matches were the only ones I recall being noteworthy.
>>
>>1307896
Butthurt critics who got stuck to reviewing wrestling instead of movies or my little pony
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the match wasn't that bad? I think Haitch was too ambitious for his own good and tried to work a really old school match with some degree of psychology when what Reigns needed was an aggressive pseudo squash, comparable to Wm 14 Stone Cold vs. HBK. Regardless there was some decent moments and it felt a lot more physical than that Dean and Brock match. Not even a Roman fan, but rewatch it with an open mind.
>>
>>1307622
Yet somehow you are unable to post any.
>>
>>1307596
FedoRamen pls
>>
>>1307696
>le sasha is charismatic meme
>>
>>1308083
She makes kids cry, which is more of a reaction than 99% of the roster could dream of
>>
>smarks still mad that THE GUY is THE CHAMPION
>>
>>1308094
Roman makes kids yawn though.

It's a reaction, he's a draw
>>
>>1308117
Vince pls
>>
>>1307596
The womens championship triple threat was bettere than the Main event, the lesnarvambrose street fight and arguably the hell in a cell match. No amount of shitposting about womens ''''''''''wrestling'''''''''' will change the fact that wrestlemania 32 was a complete waste of 5 hours.
>>
Wrestlemania 31 main event was fucking great, fuck off shills
>>
>>1307999
You are right about the squatch stuff given the build towards the feud were haitch looked like a goof agaisnt an agressive Reigns.

Problem was the match was predictable and a shit way to end an otherwise bland program.
>>
>>1307999
Reigns botched literally the first move in that match.

It was boring and shit: a worse version of Orton vs. HHH.
>>
>>1308996
At least Orton vs Haitch had a great buildup.
>>
>>1307999
>"baby face" booed out of WM
>heel cheered
That alone makes it bad. Roman looked horrible even with triple h trying his best to make it interesting. It was just all around boring and so predictable it's ridiculous.
>>
>>1309019
There wasn't much you could do about that. I'm looking at the match in a vacuum, and I think it was decent. Not amazing but definitely not "worst of all time Roman has no talent" hyperbole that is spewed on here.
>>
>>1307565
This.

Vince is going to do what he wants. Fuck critics.
Fuck the fans.
Fuck everyone.
>>
>>1309046
I'll still say haitch looked good, but Roman really brought it down. If I was oblivious to wwe and watched it, I'd cheer for triple h too. He looked like he was putting out a decent amount of effort and actually looked like he wanted to keep the title. Reigns looked like someone who knew they were going to win. Coasted through the match in one of the most boring fashions I've seen at a WM main event.
I'm not going to say he's the worst, but he's so green that this push is really just going to be a blemish on a career that will probably be pretty okay.
>>
I'm kicking myself for not placing a bet on Ryder. At one point SkyBet.com had Ryder at 1/100, I could have been loaded :(
>>
>>1309052
HHH really did try to do everything to make Roman look decent. It is sad when a guy pushing 50 was forced to carry a guy 17 years younger.
>>
>>1309071
It's even worse when you're gassed at the start of the match and a guy old enough to be your dad has more stamina.
>>
>>1309046
>it was decent

Compared to what, BMJ vs. Miz w/ concussion?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.