[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did anyone catch the Wyatt family reference in the new Fallout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
did anyone catch the Wyatt family reference in the new Fallout 4 Far Harbour expansion?
>>
>videogames
kys ya manlet nerd
>>
>>1306049
Yes Todd
>>
That part where the inbred hicks get buried by everyone in town?
>>
See that wrestler over there? You can job to him.
>>
>>1306049
Why does Braun looks so small?
>>
>>1306081
>kek
kek
>>
>>1306049
When will they return?

Brayy face run was full of hype, i jope they continue the push.
>>
>>1306314
Rowan and Harper are standing closer to the camera.
>>
>>1306351
Bray supposedly sooner than expected since his leg inuury was nowhere near as bad as expected.
>>
Why would some irrelevant little game make a reference to an irrelevant wrestling stable of a show that is considered to be shit and irrelevant itself??
>>
>>1307054
>irrelevant little game
Fallout 4 made over $750 million in it's first week. It's one of the biggest franchises in modern gaming.
>>
No I don't play it. What was it?
>>
File: ROjpZ7g.jpg (237 KB, 1334x1000) Image search: [Google]
ROjpZ7g.jpg
237 KB, 1334x1000
>>1307068
>So I'm playing the new fallout 4 DLC, Far Harbor, and I came across a place called Rock Point Camp. There are a series of Holotapes around the camp, in which the camp leader, Bray, is telling 3 campers what the chores in camp are and so on. The 3 campers names are Luke, Rowan and Braun.
>>
>>1307068
In a decrepit village in a swamp you find recordings of a man named Bray Husky ordering Luke, Rowan and Braun to do chores.
>>
File: 1426623897059.jpg (15 KB, 301x305) Image search: [Google]
1426623897059.jpg
15 KB, 301x305
>>1307072
>>1307073
>bray husky

Husky Harris clap clap clap clap clap husky harris
>>
>>1306935
Just noticed it

Braun must not be that big compare to Harper and Rowan though.

>>1306970
Thank Heavens.

I wonder who he will feud with now that the league is done.
>>
>>1307072
And people say wrestling is not relevant?
>>
>>1307062

I hate to sound like a hipster, but FallOut4's success was based mostly on pre-release hype with their surprised announcement and media campaign that followed.

It is probably the worst main series FallOut game, when you compare it to its own time. The dialogue system, actual dialogue, characters, player character building/development, and story were all kind of bland shit clearly slapped together after spending WAY too much time on a base building mechanic they couldn't be bothered to give decent menus to.

The only thing that 4 did better than New Vegas was improve the shooting (to the point where aiming actually felt useful as opposed to an RNG clusterfuck better off subbed out for point blank shotgun murder), and the crafting. The crafting in particular was good. In previous FallOuts the crafting was some vestigially useful weaksauce. 4 actually made it feel like you were scavenging for parts to piece together equipment required for survival, like what might actually be done in a post apocalyptic wasteland.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.