[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel so bad for Sheamus right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
Sheamus has literally become the new Ryback

>Went thru multiple World Championship pushes way too early because he impressed someone at somepoint till said someone got bored of him
>Is inconsistently over/not over with the fans where they like some things he does and other things they aggressively don't like
>He was fed thru the John Cena machine
>He was then fed thru the Roman Reigns machine
>For some reason was given MitB and the World Championship just so Reigns could kill him dead
>No more League despite The League winning at Mania
>Literally back in midcard matches
>>
I feel sorry because he is alone now that his lad Wade left.

BTW Ryback had never being WWE champion
>>
>>1305176

That's what I mean by the whole "went thru too many World Championship pushes way too early" just like Ryback did. 2012, 2013, and 2015.

Sheamus is a pretty good stiff wrestler 10x safer than Ryback but his gimmick for years has been fucking awful
>>
>>1305164
> multiple world championships
>Gym buds with Haitch
> makes an excess of 600000

Yeah not feeling that bad senpai.
>>
>>1305164
He's literally best friends with Haitch and makes a fuckin mint.

I doubt he's feeling bad for jobbing
>>
Poor guy He is a big movie star like Batista and gets to sit back and is easy matches with Midcard man lets. Boohoo
>>
>>1305177
I liked his fella gimmick.

Too bad WWE chose him to try bury Bryan.
>>
>>1305178

this. I guarantee Sheamus goes to sleep with a smile on his face even when he has to job to Dolph on TV. It's just stories.
>>
>>1305164
He's had his time. 2012 in particular was a very strong year for him. I'm sure he doesn't mind getting paid an assload to put guys over after all he's accomplished. Besides, the dude is pushing 40. Now is the time to wind things down and settle into the midcard.

That said I wouldn't mind seeing more Cesaro vs. Sheamus matches if he wins the IC title at ER.
>>
Why feel bad? He and Haitch are butt buddies
>>
The only problem with this is that he's not getting to consistently have great matches.

Sheamus Open Challenge series would be tight.

>>1305214
Sheamus is fucking great in-ring.
>>
>>1305178
Yeah, was just thinking the other night. He's a surefire Hall of Famer at some point, and he's been around for like 7-8 years? Has anyone ever really given a fuck about him though? He's just there, always with a place on the card and always getting a rejuvinated push every year even though no one actually cares about him as a face or heel. I'd say he has a good deal considering all that.
>>
>>1305164
I don't really feel bad, because he was pushed beyond his reasonable limits too early; he's a good guy to make your Champ, because he has shown he can actually talk pretty well as a Heel, but he was way too much, way too fast.
I feel bad that he doesn't get the credit he deserves from fans because of that over-push, though.
>>
>>1305164
I fucking hate looking at him though
>>
Heel Sheamus is great. The look, the music- suits his move set much better. His feud with Reigns was decent. LoN just fucked everyone over including Rusev- just a bad idea.
>>
File: rockwha.png (177 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
rockwha.png
177 KB, 424x318
>He's in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
>He's gonna play one of Bebop and Rocksteady
>Alright, cool, I can see it.
>He's NOT PLAYING THE ONE WITH THE MOHAWK
Wha?
>>
>>1305676
Sheamus was MASSIVELY over as a babyface in late 2011.
>>
He looks badass as fuck now that he's taken out the braids and grown his bead in really thick.
>>
>>1305164
sheamus is legit the third biggest draw in the country internationally, his place is safe
>>
>>1305858
jesus christ did wwe creative make the casting decisions?
>>
should warpaint him up
>>
>>1306082
sauce
>>
>>1305164
that all just like the Miz.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.