[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been in a class for work and instead of taking not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Twice-group-image.jpg (548 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Twice-group-image.jpg
548 KB, 1500x1000
I've been in a class for work and instead of taking notes I've been making up gimmicks. Talk about these and post your own

>Otto Charles Denard (OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
Has to do everything in 3s (3 count pin). Gets pissy/moody when he can't. Could be used to raise awareness for the condition as otherwise he is a great guy.

>The Hive
African Bee: Big E
Honey Bee: Bayley
Bumble Bee: Blake (NXT Blake, give him some bumbling gimmick)

>Danny Granger/D.G. Jones
D.G. Jones begins writing for WWE.com. Few months later Danny Granger debuts. D.G. Jones starts writing about backstage stuff like some sort of dirtsheet for WWE.com. turns out D.G. Jones and Danny Granger are the same person and he has been abusing his position as a wrestler to get the inside scoop

>Stinky Fred
Guy refuses to shower or wash and uses that to his advantage in the ring.

>Kenny Spears
Skateboarder who rides everywhere, even to the ring. Uses his board as a weapon. Acts like it's 2002 in his attitude and mannerisms.

>Zephry Fullerton-Henderson
Full on SJW who constantly bitches about things and weasels his way into and out of matches via WWE's scared HR department. He'd be some sort of minority (race/sexual orientation/gender/religion...). Eventually Darren Young would give him his comeuppance.

Kpop group unrelated. Post some gimmicks and discuss them.
>>
>>1304602
>Kenny Spears
>"Spears" in his name
>skateboards
>doesn't highlight that his finisher should be gaining speed on his board and then launching into a spear

You're a cunt.
>>
>>1304602
Wow. All of theese were terrible
>>
>>1304608
Let's see what you have.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.