[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is that move called?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: cesaro botches a kickup.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
cesaro botches a kickup.webm
2 MB, 640x360
What is that move called?
>>
>>1303827
I hate this shit, honestly.
It's athletically impressive, sure, but after the first few times it just looks stupid.
I want him to try it, then have a heel just stomp on his face, then him not do it anymore after that.
>>
>>1303831
I think it's supposed to look stupid. Like "Look, your hold is so shit that I can flex on it by doing dumb half kip-ups", I always thought it was supposed to be mockery.
>>
MEMSARO
>>
>>1303834
>I think it's supposed to look stupid.

So, Cesaro is merely pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>1303827
A modified Blue Thunderbomb
>>
Why does Vince keep this guy around? He just fire him or send him down to NXt
>>
>>1303915
I prefer the more traditional blue thunderbomb
>>
File: the OG ole.jpg (14 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
the OG ole.jpg
14 KB, 200x250
>>1303827

Preplanned? The shits and extremely poor judgement.
Poor attempt at a recovery? The shits and it shows how far the ability of wrestlers to think on their feet has declined.
Working? The shits. Makes Cesaro look like a dipshit and Zayn an even bigger dipshit for not just kicking him in the head like a worker of old would.

>YFW this shitshow comes from two of the best "workers" in 2016, but you are a legit OG who has myriad tapes of GCW from the 70s-80s and don't need to watch this shit-bonanza
>>
File: davidatten.gif (234 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
davidatten.gif
234 KB, 620x413
>>1303834

"Across the Serengeti, amidst discarded Dr. Pepper bottles and the ruins of a family pack of Doritos, we can glimpse into the life of the fabled Smark. His life, as cruel as it is, shows us the limits, and possibilities, of one employing mental gymnastics to see past all bollocks within pro wrestling."
>>
>>1303932
"Across the Serengeti, amidst discarded Dr. Pepper bottles and the ruins of a family pack of Doritos, we can glimpse into the life of the fabled anti-Smark. His life, as cruel as it is, shows us the limits, and possibilities, of one employing mental gymnastics to see past all bollocks within pro wrestling."
>>
>>1303932
I appreciate the dedication to new forms of displaying autism instead of just falling back into an expensive collection of fedora pictures.
>>
>>1303950
Fucking agreed so much
>>
Can anyone answer me this?

Why does Zzzzzzayn just stand there holding his hand looking like an idiot while Caesar spazes like an autistic fish?
>>
File: reddit.jpg (594 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
594 KB, 1600x1066
>>1303946
>>1303950
>>1303952

Shitpoasting this poor? Get back home!
>>
This is the shit I HATE in wrestling.

Yes everyone knows its scripted but they dont have to do it so fucking openly.

Cesaro is really annoying me recently. He is just turning into one of those 'happy to be there' faggots.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.