[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This video made me love wrestling again for the first time i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefaullt.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaullt.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
This video made me love wrestling again for the first time in a decade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKRwMDP1Q4Y&ab_channel=ErickRollinsWWE
>>
>>1303462
do they know wrestling is fake?
>>
>>1303464
who?
>>
the second to last knee looks more violent than ones in ufc
>>
>>1303462

This one is just as good other than the terrible music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6NV_OQowJU
>>
>>1303464
after watching that I actually don't know. They look like they're killing each other.

I LOVE IT MAGGLE.
>>
>>1303464
>>1303518
>/wwe/ babbies seeing STRONG STYLE for the first time

Welcome to the club. Make sure not to ease into NEVER Openweight Matches until you're ready.
>>
>>1303524
>please kill urself for a fake fight

kys beato richie
>>
>>1303524
japan does everything better
>>
>>1303535
Go away Carter
>>
>>1303524
Strongstyle is the most retarded brainless shit I've heard of. The whole point of watching hard fights is to see who is stronger but because it's orchestrated it's simply performed for sadistic fucks.
The same neckbeards that want injured wrestlers like Austin to fight again even if they die because the wrestler's wellbeing is thrown out the window.
>He just killed that man like in my favorite anime, cool!
>>
>>1303462
>that music
please tell me /asp/ don't like this garbage
>>
>>1303693
It's just stiff matches. They happen a lot in every promotion, Japan just made it a legit thing.
>>
>>1303693
>Strongstyle is the most retarded brainless shit I've heard of.

You should check a mirror sometime
>>
>>1303518

Watch Tomohiro Ishii vs Katsuyori Shibata - August 3rd 2013 - G1 Climax

It will blow your mind
>>
>>1303708
Then watch Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Katsuyori Shibata - September 21st 2014 NEW JAPAN DESTRUCTION IN KOBE

Tanahashi does not work strong style - he thinks it is stupid. In this match he beats the shit out of Shibata for real because it is the only way to make the son of a bitch understand.
>>
File: 7LvfUDi.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
7LvfUDi.png
117 KB, 320x263
>I watch Japanese wrestling
>>
God le strong style is gay
You weebs know you can just watch MMA right? Fuck there's even Japanese MMA out there.
>>
>>1303862
>hatposting
>>
File: reeeeee.jpg (27 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.jpg
27 KB, 480x270
>>1303888
>stop hitting so haaaard!!
>>
>>1303693
Kys manlet nerd
>>
>>1303693
"Fake fights should only be somewhat violent. Fuck all you sadistic assholes who want your fake fights to be decently violent. You disgust me."
>>
>>1303897
carter please
>>
>>1303888
I watch both.
>>
>>1304155
Hey it's FedoRamen.
so easy to spot
>>
Why does most wrestling highlight videos have such shitty music.

I have only ever seen one with decent music in it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=727fMKe-GZI
>>
>>1304159
i watch neither
>>
>>1304148

You're acting like strongstyle is some deathmatch shit. They just hit a bit harder and work a bit stiffer thats all pal.
>>
>>1303462

How is Nakamura so good at not injuring people?
>>
They're really good at timing and selling in Japan. They can throw kicks harder because the recipient can sell it faster.
>>
File: tanahashi.jpg (95 KB, 960x734) Image search: [Google]
tanahashi.jpg
95 KB, 960x734
>>1303815

pic related
>>
Strong Style is a meme, yeah the moves are somewhat stiffer but it's literally just a marketing technique to sell moves as devistating, just think of the injury rate in WWE vs injury rate in NJPW. Supposedly WWE isn't strong style but they have way more injuries, Strong Style isn't dangerous, it isn't really more impactful, it just hurts a bit more.
>>
>>1304364
True. The injuries in WWE are mostly attributable to the more rigorous schedule, though.
>>
File: CiXR8TyUUAALr71.0.0.jpg_large.jpg (142 KB, 1230x923) Image search: [Google]
CiXR8TyUUAALr71.0.0.jpg_large.jpg
142 KB, 1230x923
>>1304270
his body is actually made of rubber
>>
>>1303815
Didn't seem that bad too me
>>
>>1304351
Kek
>>
>>1304632
>Jose's face
>>
>>1303489
this is the match that made me realize that Kenny Omega is basically Dolph Ziggler with indie cred

I don't mean that to be a knock on kenny at all, I think Dolph would be fucking amazing in NJPW

Tana's frankensteiner is amazing btw
>>
>>1303693
>Strongstyle is retarded
>Not WWE's schedule (responsible for most of its injuries)
>WWE has more yearly concussions than NJPW
>Wow I can't wait for next week's TLC match!
>>
is nakamura being autistic and Asian part of his gimmick?
>>
I've been out of wrestling for a while now, and just come back into it.
I saw something about Nakamura making an appearance on NXT and then watched his Debut match against Sami Zayn at NXT Dallas and i have to say, i really love this guys ring presence and how he fights.
I'm getting back into it after seeing the matches that night, both Kana or Asuka now and Nakamura had amazing matches on there.
Hope they aren't getting continuously fucked over by McMahon.
>>
File: yawn_by_kohimebashiri-d32v21c.jpg (180 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
yawn_by_kohimebashiri-d32v21c.jpg
180 KB, 774x1032
>>1303462
>The Gay Community
>Gay song
All right with the world.
>>
>>1305696
of course anon, Naka isn't really Asian. He is a Samoan with bad eye sight.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.