[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nia Jax is your new #1 contender for the NXT Women's Championship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 7
>#1 contenders match to face Asuka for the NXT Women's Championship at Takeover: Nia Jax squashed and dominated Bayley and then proceeded to lick Izzy's sad mark tears

>Johnny Gargano and Tommasso Ciampa defeated Danny Burch (former Basham Brother) and Rob Ryzin (a man with literally no indie history whatsoever)

Ciampa has the look of a killer and I fucking love it. If NXT had some kind of midcard belt i'd make him THE first champion of said belt. He could also rock either the Smackdown World Championship or the Intercontinental Championship. Gargano is too white meat in my eyes but the fans love to chant his name.

>Carmella def. Peyton Royce via submission with the inverted triangle. Carmella has gotten noticeably better be she is still in the same league as other stars of her caliber: Brie Bella, Alexa Bliss, Naomi...etc.

>Austin Aries and Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Buddy Murphy and Wesley Blake

This match went barely 2 minutes until Nakamura got the winning pin w/ the Bomaye. Pointless match. Blake and Murphy are breaking up soon since Alexa Bliss is being transitioned to the role of a manager similar to Eva Marie w/ Nia Jax.
>>
>>1303229
What does Bayley do in the mean time?
>>
>>1303229
i want to fuck her fat ass
>>
File: 1463621613770.jpg (72 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1463621613770.jpg
72 KB, 720x960
>>1303229
this isnt /wooo/

post more carter
>>
>>1303236
>please feed me the fast food of wrestling and nothing else
>>
>>1303235

Obviously go to the main roster and Nia Jax will be coming with her
>>
>>1303236

NXT is the simplest show on earth to sit thru especially with the fast forward button
>>
>>1303229
Back to /woo/ with this garbage, it doesn't belong here
>>
>>1303238

>Carter memes
>Talking about NXT is supposedly not allowed on the wrestling discussion board

Carter assumption needs to be permabanned worthy for "off topic"
>>
>>1303263
main roster women need a heel badly

nia jax is still developmental and set to be the top heel in nxt

bayley would have nothing to do like sasha on the main roster
>>
>>1303269

>NXT a wrestling show is not allowed to be talked on the wrestling discussion board

Pls kys
>>
>>1303273

Dana Brooke is hardly improved at all in the ring and she got a free pass to.immediently go to Raw to squash the shit out of Paige and Becky
>>
>>1303272
dont get salty carter
>>
>>1303277
she was going to be emma's sidekick and probably wrestle half the amount she will have to now
>>
>>1303279

Reported
>>
Where the stream at bois
>>
>>1303280

Emma's injury is fucking serious though she's gone for the rest of the year
>>
>>1303283

Shows over its already uploaded online
>>
>Buddy Murphy and Wesley Blake

Wow they finally decided to give these guys 2 names eh?
>>
>>1303290
big cass's disappearing name opened up space
>>
>>1303291

>Alexander Rusev
>Antonio Cesaro
>Big E Langston

I remember smarks getting pissed when Vince decided to shorten these names
>>
>>1303290

They don't even fucking have a real Tag-Team name people have just been calling them the Australian Shitposters

>>1303291

That Nakamura match gave me the sudden realization the real possibility of having his name just lowered to just "Shinsuke" just like "Neville"
>>
>>1303300

They're just about the blandest duo I have ever seen in wrestling.
>>
>>1303294

Enzo is getting his name shortened to just "Enzo" soon because Vince likes to believe the audience has short term attention span like he does

Apollo Crews is getting shortened to just "Apollo"
>>
Nia looks so much hotter with her hair down
>>
>>1303303

Not anymore they've broken up just like the Legionnaires and like the Legionnaires before them its gonna be out the door soon.
>>
>>1303300
nakamura is the more recognizable name
>>
>>1303311

So is "Adrian" and "Alexander" but Vince doesn't think those names are "hip" and "cool"
>>
>>1303320
>Generic first names
>More recognizable
>>
>>1303329

Alexander sounds like a great name you could dress Rusev like a Barbarian.
>>
>>1303229
I want Nia Jax to dominate me
>>
>>1303342
she's pretty qt for how big she is
>>
Are you ready for WWE to fast track Nia to the main roster, give her the belt, and put her with THE FAMILY?

I bet they fucking nutted themselves when they finally got an actual female Anoa'i and not the "blood-brother" Fiji daughter of a demeted murderer, Tamina.
>>
>>1303363

It wouldn't surprise me considering Tamina is fucking tainted good, injury prone and related to the guy who might be spending the rest of his worthless miserable no drawing life in prison

He might even get his Hall of Fame privileges revoked
>>
>>1303363
it'll probably come down to how good a title match against asuka she puts on
>>
>>1303382
maybe, but regardless I still think she'll get pushed hard. The Usos are all over the main event scene right now for no other reason that they are Anoa'i family. Its never really a bad time to be the Rock's cousin in the WWE, but right now its especially beneficial.
>>
>>1303262
That was the extent of Nia Jax's contract negotiations.
>>
>>1303235
Wait until Asuka defeats Nia then take her rematch. Nia isn't winning. They're obviously going to have Asuka/Bayley 2 because thats a far better and bigger drawing match.
>>
>>1303382
> Vince giving a shit about match quality
>>
>>1303382
Weird how the best match Asuka has managed to get out of anyone was with fucking Emma. The Bailey match sucked donkey balls, don't have high hopes for Nia
>>
When even Bayley couldn't keep up with Asukas pace i have 0 hopes for this 225 lbs hoss to be able to do it. Glad that they are not going to """save""" this match-up for Brooklyn
>>
>>1303398
Emma is very good and can hold her own. She's one of the best they have. Bayley usually works better at a slower pace so her and Asuka just didn't mesh well. I think the second match will be better.

Nia match will suck. It'll be almost the same as Nia vs Bayley and they've let Asuka take retarded amounts of offence from opponents lately.
>>
>>1303398
How's that weird?

Emma is great.
>>
>>1303352
She is super cute and her face sitting game would be Top 5 in the USA
>>
>>1303398
i think the only one who could keep up is becky. too bad they buried her so far after wrestlemania.
>>
>>1303482
Much as I like Becky she moves like she's underwater these days. She's facing Asuka in July though so we'll find out soon enough how they'd work together.
>>
>>1303363

Why you heft to be so mad?
>>
>>1303482
Pretty dumb how they spent all that time getting her over then just dropped her.
>>
>>1303482
>wrestlemania
try royal rumble
>>
>>1303444
no survivors
>>
>>1303290
They always had those 2 names
>>
>>1303482
Reminder that Becky hasn't won a singles match in over three months
>designated
>pin
>eater
>>
>>1303237
Intense
>>
I would pay $1,000 American dollars to lick her armpits and buttocks after a 20 minute match.
>>
>>1303229
More like she's the #1 contender for the buffet table lmfao
>>
>>1303235
v Bliss maybe
>>
>>1303229
they dressed her up in saiyan battle armour coz shes fat
>>
>>1303229
Eh. Asuka is probably the only one who can get a good match out of this fat piece of shit.
>>
>>1307342
But her TV match she just had was pretty good
>>
>>1307358
What match was that?
>>
File: [as].gif (284 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
[as].gif
284 KB, 150x150
>>1303363

yeah, you're probably right. Eh, at least I'll have something to fucking look at. Nia is quite hot
>>
>>1307342
Asuka couldn't even get a good match out of Bayley
>>
>>1307398
That match was fine. Finish was stupid, though.
>>
>>1303229
This technical wrestling bullshit since the REVOLUTION has brought some damn ugly divas
Charlotte, Nia, Sasha, Bayley and the vast amount of uggos in the performance center
Yet neckbeards that fap over technical wrestling will call them beautiful, just because they wrestle differently. Wrestling fans have always been male-oriented and I doubt they want to see uggos over hot women. We're just more shallow than female fans and want to oggle at them
>>
>>1307417
You didn't expect her to tap out did you? There was only one way it was ever going to end.
>>
>>1307419
Begging you to finish puberty
>>
>>1307363
vs. Bayley
>>
>>1307428
What part of that post makes you think i'm underage
>meme spouting when it doesn't make sense
>>
>>1307422
I know it was supposed to make Bayley look heroic and tough for not tapping out but it didn't really work like that. Would have if she was coming in as number one contender, but going out like that as a babyface champ is still kinda week.

Coming up with some big high impact move and a pin would have been better.
>>
>>1307419
None of the women you listed are even technical wrestlers. Becky Lynch, Natalya Asuka are the only ones that are.
>>
>>1303229

Brie Bella is LOADS worse than Naomi, Bliss, or even Carmella.
>>
>>1303352
Alesa Womanlet.
>>
>>1307432
The part where you come off like a horny adolescent boy.

So all of it.
>>
>>1307419
>Charlotte
Powerhouse with one of the best moonsaults.
>Nia
Powerhouse
>Sasha
Brawler & Botch
>Bayley
Brawler & Try hard who sells decently. She tries to be technical and what not to please you IWC retards.

The technical ones are Natalya, Weeabo Parrot.
>>
>>1307475
>Brawler and botch
Kek. I don't recall Charlotte using many powerhouse moves though.
>>
File: CharlieBomb.gif (2 MB, 373x209) Image search: [Google]
CharlieBomb.gif
2 MB, 373x209
>>1307483
She has a fucking dope powerbomb
>>
>>1307475
Becky was pretty technical too on NXT but she's been noticeably watered down on the main roster which really sucks
>>
>>1307488
Didn't she deadlift Natalya into one at Payback? I thought that was very impressive since Natalya isn't exactly petite
>>
>>1307501
I believe so, tried to find a gif of that but admittedly I didn't look very hard
>>
>>1307488
Nice
>>
File: charlie stronk.webm (2 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
charlie stronk.webm
2 MB, 512x288
>>1307503
>>1307501
>>
>>1307475
>>1307439
Let me correct what I meant, Those women who wrestle better than the average diva because of this revolution at the cost of appearance
>>1307445
>Making a point about good looking women>ugly women means you're horny
I guess miss world competitions are littered with 13 year olds then
>>
>>1307625
I'd rather have wrestlers than eye candy
>>
>>1307590
You're doing god's work anon

>>1307625
>comparing professional wrestling to beauty pageants

holy shit dig yourself deeper why doncha?
>>
>>1303300
>people have been calling them the australian shitposters
There is one Aussie in there
Literally noone but you calls that shitty team that but you
>>
>>1303311

(You) want to REMOVE SWAGSUKE?
>>
Peyton looked pretty great this week. Camel is useless without Enzo & Cass. Begging her to say something other than howudoin
>>
>>1307913
I like Carmella but her awful "BADABING HOTTEST CHICK IN THE RING" thing makes me cringe so hard
>>
File: garbagesting.png (164 KB, 283x310) Image search: [Google]
garbagesting.png
164 KB, 283x310
>>1303376
Literally what Hall of Fame privileges
>>
>>1307661
Except like I already said wrestling is heavily male oriented and the majority prefer eye candy.
If that weren't true we would've had this divas revolution decades ago, time speaks for itself
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.