[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tonight, we're gonna see the Uso's facing off against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>Tonight, we're gonna see the Uso's facing off against Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
>they call themselves The Club, and they're big in Japan, Maggle
>WHAT!? AJ STYLES AND ROMAN REIGNS ARE GETTING INVOLVED IN THE TAG MATCH

Getting real sick of this every fucking show.
>>
>getting real sick of them building a feud
ftfy
And stop watching it you autistic faggot
>>
>>1302419
Stop watching
>>
Haven't they been doing this for a few years now? New "feud" begins, match takes place with participants in said feud 2x/week until ppv, non-satisfactory match w/ dusty finish takes place, bi-weekly matches continue in the name of "rematch clause" until everyone is sick of all involved
>>
>>1302424
>building a feud means 10 dull 6 man tags in a row

Maybe I should join the staggering number of fans who stops watching when Roman's on TV.
>>
I honestly get sick of it because we constantly see the feud progressing on RAW AND SD. If it was only on one of them I would be way less sick of it.
>>
>>1302434
>exaggerating to get your retarded opinion across
STOP
WATCHING
>>
>>1302441
You could just watch one or the other and not miss out on anything. Actually you could just watch PPVs and not miss out
>>
>>1302441
Maybe you should but you won't.

stay cucked
>>
>>1302419
Just do what I do

Keep up with the major wrestling news online and only watch the PPVs
>>
But people tell me that Usos v. The Club VII will be the best one.
>>
>>1302419
is "they were popular in Japan" code for "they were an ex TNA wrestler"?
>>
>>1302563
"Popular in Japan" is code for "they were really over in another promotion so we spent a ton of money, removed their balls and personality, and are using them as a last ditch effort to get the faggot no one likes over"
>>
>>1302424
No. This is filler. No plot advancements, just the same shit over and over till extreme rules. It's the writers not knowing how to write to a big PPV match.
>>
>>1302419
The Usos are heat vaccuums, can anybody describe their characters without mentioning face paint or their bloodline
>>
>>1302580
They didnt even build up Anderson and Gallows when they came in and establish them as threats.. instead they feed them to the Usos (who nobody wants to see in a main event) whom seem to be able to match them already, killing their momentum before it starts.. What have the Usos really done in the last 5 years. Who have they beaten of note in the tag division.
>>
>>1302456
I look at wwes YouTube page. They post stuff immediately
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.