[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst Ideas That Just Wouldn't Work Despite What Smarks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
I'll start with some God-tier obvious ones.

>Women's Tag Division
>Cruiserweight/Euro Title
>Brand Split in the current state.
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
Agreed that more titles are bad. They need to set the standards for the IC and US belt.
>>
>>1302187
I can't believe that anyone in their right mind would think a women's tag division would be a good idea. Watching women wrestling is boring enough as it is and no extra set of belts or muh sasha will change that. The ratings for this weeks raw prove my point.
>>
>>1302187
>Women main eventing anything ever
>>
>>1302187
No one but retards think this and Im a huge smark.
>>
>>1302220
I think what killed it was the Divas Revolution. The NXT women's division was fun but when it got forced as a WOMENS WRESTLING IS LEGIT NOW GUYS (Everything for the past ten years wasn't so lets just bury them) I mean showing fucking Serena Williams and the fucking girls that passed the Ranger training or whatever was so cheesy and so "we're culturally relevant" that it made the division look artificially pushed and Charlotte only ended up being a champion that seemed to have earned her spot AFTERWARDS when she turned heel.
They should have just let it develop naturally like it did in NXT but it ended up getting the Fandango treatment.
>>
I would like to hear some opinions on how the cruserweight belt wouldnt work.
>>
>>1302607
I wouldn't mind it.

It would keep the flippy midget bullshitters away
>>
>>1302187
>Women's Tag Division
Wouldn't work because there's simply no women tag teams and they'd have to bring in loads and create loads. It would be a division of make shift tag teams, apart from Dana and Emma.
>Cruiserweight/Euro Title
Why do we need a cruiserweight title? It's pointless, most of the roster these days are cruiserweights and any new title would just be yet another one poorly handled by the writers.
>Brand Split in the current state
There's already a bland split, it's called NXT.
>>
>>1302392
tl;dr
>>
>>1302613
being this mad he can't suck big shows sweaty dick, and that WWE is way more entertaining than it has been the last 15 years with these flippy midgets
>>
>>1302607
Mostly just WWE not being able to manage what they do have effectively, adding another would be completely needless and only serve to segregate the roster, and put a glass ceiling over the cruiser-weight's heads through something as simple as titling them "Cruiser-weight" for no real reason, because they wouldn't even be applied correctly in their own division, anyway.
>>
>>1302618
Why do smarks always think about dicks.

Lmao @ your life
>>
>>1302607
Mainly because the cruiserweight title was a lowcard belt, and they're currently struggling to distinguish them from the midcard, honestly. Who would feud over the belt? Give me at five names.
>>
>>1302392
It's a real shame that WWE seem to have forgotten what a slow burn storyline is. They just seem to come up with a punchline a forget all the setup, the only story that I can think of this year that's done it is Golden Truth
>>
>>1302628
not the smarks fault you marks are gay
>>
>>1302645
>no, you!

Kek >>>/lgbt/ literal faggot
>>
I'd be down for a woman's intercontinental title desu
>>
>>1302635
>Neville
>Tyler Breeze
>Bo Dallas
>Darron Young
>Zack Ryder
>>
>>1302653
it would be better than a tag team title anyway, but they can't even keep the male ic title relevant
>>
>>1302187
The brand split was always a shit idea. I can't believe it lasted 10 years.
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>1302653
>>1305373
>unironically watching and enjoying women's wrestling
>wanting women to have two titles
>>
>>1302614
> make shift tag teams

There are plenty of potential team pairings with more history & experience than Dana & Emma
>>
>>1302187
>Women's Tag Division
It's not like anyone could be the current champs of 28 years Leilani Kai and Judy Martin anyways.

>Cruiserweight Title
lets see if the International Vanilla Midget Invitational next month moves the needle, maybe you set it up as the undercard belt for NXT

>Euro Title
This will work if you make the belt represent the King of the Jobbers, you can give it a silly gimmick if you want, something for the Social Outcasts, R-Truths and Zack Ryders of the WWE to feud over. WWE just keeps the US title for next big up and comer and IC belt for the #2 guy on the roster.

>Brand Split
they're still doing this with the house shows, it'll never work on TV as long as Smackdown is taped.
>>
>>1305410
Smackdown has been a taped show literally its entire existence
>>
>>1305424
that's why the Brand Split sucked, because no has to watch SD! you can get the results on Tuesday.

the whole point of the Split was that they were supposed to be separate but equal entities
>>
>>1302187
Brand split would be awesome. So would be woman's tag.
The cruiserweight title would really be pointless righ now though. The midcard is already trash without one more title. Well, the whole WWE is trash anyway.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.