[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone on the main roster have less charisma than these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: fagios.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
fagios.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
Does anyone on the main roster have less charisma than these two? These guys make roman seem interesting
>>
>>1302176
I think it's literally imposible having less charisma than the Snoozos
>>
AY WHEN WE SAY OOS...YOU SAY SNOOZE!

There samoan entrance dance is so dumb and i'm sure no one in the audience has any idea what the fuck they are doing.
>>
Majority of the roster desu. Personality isn't allowed
>>
>>1302176
All of the divas
>>
>>1302246
>Majority
Maybe

Owens, Jerigoat, Enzo, New Day, Ambrose - anyone else gets to have a personality?
>>
>>1302273
Is "He loves to come out here and just have fun, Maggle" a personality?
>>
>>1302176
>>1302246
I dunno. Even with the restrictions, the Usos are just absolute voids of interest and character.
All they can do is slap their thighs, pretend to be black, and dab.
>>
David Flair had more charisma than the Usos and Ramen combined.
>>
>>1302287
sounds about right
>>
>>1302296
Too far
>>
>>1302325
Sometimes the truth hurts.
>>
>>1302338
Not as much as falling on the turnbuckle from the ceiling
>>
>>1302176
That's what happens when you watch your dad shove his pock marked ass in other guys faces
>>
OOGA BOOGA
>>
Why do the talk and act like niggas?
>>
fat ownes and all the vanilla midegst as well as the ''''''''''''''''womens'''''''''''''' ''''''''wrestlers''''''''
>>
>>1302176
The Samoan Push is literally Vince repaying Rikishi for not helping with Umaga's drug problem, which lead to his death.
>>
Their entire gimmick is that they like their family and yell a lot. Nobody can differentiate between them either.
>>
>"high flyers"
>only do sloppy crossbodies over the top rope
>finish is a fucking splash
>le superkicks
>muh samoan dynasty

please go
>>
File: 20160518_224229.jpg (15 KB, 116x126) Image search: [Google]
20160518_224229.jpg
15 KB, 116x126
>>1302176
Oooooooeeahhhoooooo
>>
>>1302529
this
>>
>>1302486
>rikishi

God rikishi was such a disgusting thing. Look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ALT414YJrc

He would purposely wear unwashed thongs for stinkfaces on people he didnt like. How fucking juvenile and disgusting, wrestlers are such pathetic children
>>
>>1303690
this, bunch of thickheaded jocks and freaks
>>
It's weird 'cause they're both pretty chill, funny dudes on UUDD
>>
If Fin Balor comes up maybe he'd take the throne for 0 Personality. No wonder the dude is friends with Becky Lynch.
>>
>>1303711
> Becky Lynch
> no personality

Well this is a really dumb thing you've said.
>>
>>1303712
Triggered, cuck boi?
>>
>>1302273
>New Day
I don't quite get how they even became so popular. I don't watch RAW/SD that often, mostly just around PPVs, but usually they come out, talk a bit about MUH BOOOOOOTY and...well, that's it I guess.
>>
>>1303959
They have segments on RAW that are funny for the most part
>>
>>1302322
Are Samoans suppose to be island niggers? Every irl photo of any Samoan wrestler is looks like some ghetto shit.
>>
>>1303712
Whats her personality?
>>
>>1302176
No charisma cesaro obliviously
>>
>>1303998
Yes
>>
>>1304043
Le bubbly autistic girl
>>
>>1304055
Cesaro can at least put a good match, the usos are always boring
>>
>>1302296
Dude that's just uncalled for
>>
>>1302529
Maybe fat fuck Rikishi should have helped his bro
>>
>>1304055
>obliviously

Nailed it.
>>
>>1307711
Rikishi is a selfish asshole.
>>
I used to like the usos in ring, before the injuries. They're predictable as fuck now and I'm sick of the boo sabu chant stomp. I hope "the club" injures one of them so they can both stay out of action
>>
>>1302176
Becky Lynch
>>
>>1302176
literally chocolate vanilla manlets
why are samoans smaller now? is it because of the wellness policy or workrate expectations?

>>1302180
>snoozos
kek. stealing this
>>
>>1307711
>>1307719
Fucking this. He's a useless fat fuck. He took over running an indie show after the first night went to shit because "the crowd don't get wrestling". I guess we just ignore that the crowd responded fine to the athletic matches early on and just couldn't get up for his fat bastard arseplay schtick.
>>
>>1302176
AJ styles, gravity man and those two Bullet Club guys are bland and lack charisma
>>
>>1307825
I don't think you know what charisma is
>>
>>1307830
Sure he does. Charisma is a fat pocked arse in another talent's face
>>
>>1302184
Ope sa! Ope sa ohhhh ah. Sami Samoa sami Samoa sami samooooohaaaaaa. Ay when I say oose, y'all say oh
>>
>>1303695
They used to be, now they're just nerds.

Not sure which is worse desu. At least when wrestlers were assholes it was entertaining.
>>
>ok guys, you will make a team with RR, don't forget, you will have to make him look really charismatic !
>>
>>1303998
>island niggers?
i believe ''seanigger'' is the apropriate term
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.