[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How To Save The Club™
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: the club.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the club.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>AJ and Roman have a straight up 1v1 match at Extreme Rules for about 20 solid minutes
>AJ about to get slaughtered
>Club run in
>beat down Roman
>Usos run in
>Club manage to fend them off
>Roman starts coming back, attacking the Club
>AJ with a chair shot from behind
>they line Roman up on a table
>AJ mounted to do some flippyshit
>doesn't
>hesitates
>muh honor
>Anderson and Gallows screaming at him
>as AJ is in the thralls of his internal conflict and strife, Usos recuperate
>Superkick Gallows and Anderson
>Roman springs up
>tosses AJ through table
>pins him
>following night, Gallows and Anderson are finally sick of AJ
>he has lost his edge in the WWE, not the man he was
>they need someone who can fight
>fight like a demon
>someone with championships to his name
>someone who has battled the greats
>someone who can keep his cool under any circumstance
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G94Cz8ZrTk4
>the Cool Club is born
>>
I thought it's another Finn Borelor shitpost but this shit would be fun, OP
>>
id take that over le autistic demon 2bh
>>
> Carlito
> 2016

LET
IT
GO
>>
>>1301586
Styles > Balor

Finn won't save The Club.
>>
Appreciate the effort but it's not going to happen. PG The Club is destined to fail especially when Finn "The Most Boring Man To Ever Set Foot In NXT" Balor borings everything up when they smash him into it.

Bullet Club exists outside of WWE. The Club is an embarrassing knock off
>>
>>1301737
>Bullet Club exists outside of WWE. The Club is an embarrassing knock off

Which is kind of funny, because the Bullet Club is now an embarrassing knock off of itself, too.
>>
File: image28.0.0.jpg (83 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
image28.0.0.jpg
83 KB, 1310x873
>rip jericho jacket
>jericho leaves
>finn debuts
>return of the bright light jacket
>>
>>1301742
True it's not the vicious faction it was when it started but Omega and the Bucks are great and Cole is a good addition. Cool to see a little Mt Rushmore in ROH.

Not sure about Page but I'm hoping to see more out of him. Also now that Tama is in a tag team w/ his brother I'm hoping they'll be more threatening instead of the three man job squad of Takahashi, Fale, and Tama.
>>
>>1301737
>Finn "The Most Boring Man To Ever Set Foot In NXT" Balor

Well, that's just not true.
>>
>>1301757
He used to paint himself up like Venom and Joker and cool comic characters but WWE had to cringe it all up and turn it into this ridiculous babyface demon gimmick.

At first I thought it was cool but when he became unbeatable because paint and in interviews he's this smiling just-appy-to-be-ere void of charisma. Meh.
>>
>>1301776
That still doesn't make him anywhere close to the most boring man to ever set foot in NXT.
>>
>>1301788
Ok he and Apollo Snooze may share the honor
>>
File: Batistwo.jpg (37 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Batistwo.jpg
37 KB, 642x361
>>1301791
Get on my fucking level, jabroni.
>>
>>1301788
If you're speaking relative boredom to push strength, he's a contender.
>>
How to fix the club

>Dont have them lose every feud
>Dont have them lose to Usos the worst tag team in roster
>Dont have your head star of the club job to Jericho if you plan to have him compete for the Hw title
If you want this to be hyped and feared you have to let them win. This is the EXACT same problem with the fucking Wyatt family. No one gives a fuck because they constantly lost anything not 3v1 and lose that sometimes too. If your bad guys or heels never fucking win then who cares about the match? Even if they do go over there was 0 fucking hype so its just like "meh this story was shit"
>>
>>1301810
The whole reason Vince is grabbing up these guys is just so they're not performing anywhere else, then he ruins them.
>Dont have your head star of the club job to Jericho
The Styles clash used to be one of the most protected finishers around and they have old man Fozzie legit no sell it on RawDown
>>
>>1301815
Unfortunately you speak the truth. WWE is only going 1 way into the trash.
>>
>>1301694
I remember when I was too young to read an entire post

Get back to your John Cena lunchbox
>>
File: 1460608391212.gif (2 MB, 380x214) Image search: [Google]
1460608391212.gif
2 MB, 380x214
>>1301810
>that fucking extreme rules cage match where cena laid out the entire wyatt family and only lose because muh demon kid

I'm still mad
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.