[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
imagine doing pills and coke with HBK?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
How doing think it would be like?
>>
>>1301190
I'd imagine he would be cool and fun at first, then he would start to get perverted. It would be funny at first, but it is just a preface to him asking some faggot shit like "are you bi bro?"
>>
>>1301190
I think it would suck.

HBK has never given off any kind of "hey this guy would be cool to hang out with" vibe.
>>
>>1301191
Are you bi?
>>
>>1301190
he would start to "pretend" to fight with you, and get you in a headlock and then start trying to touch your dick and shit in a real aggressive way, then when you protest, he'd get really defensive and be like "What's your fuckin problem man? Are you fuckin gay or something? I think you're gay!"
>>
>>1301190
First, I'm straight edge, so I don't do shit like that and even if I did, I wouldn't do it with that faggot. He'd get you high and then make you a bottom because Vince and Pat "Fudge Packer" Patterson never let him be a top.
>>
>>1301202
This. He seems like an asshole that would just get assier or literal gayer when high.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.