[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smack Down Spoilers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: smackdown.jpg (83 KB, 638x359) Image search: [Google]
smackdown.jpg
83 KB, 638x359
http://411mania.com/wrestling/ongoing-wwe-smackdown-spoilers-6/

>Kevin Owens defeated Cesaro with a roll-up when Cesaro was distracted by Sami Zayn and WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz, who had been on commentary. Maryse was with Miz.

>Dolph Ziggler defeated Sheamus. Baron Corbin comes out after and cuts a promo on Ziggler, saying he will kick his ass at Extreme Rules.

* Chris Jericho comes to the ring and gets big heat as he knocks the crowd. The Asylum starts to lower around the ring. Jericho goes on with his promo until Dean Ambrose, disguised as a ring crew worker, jumps in the ring and beats Jericho around. Ambrose unloads with a kendo stick and stands tall.

>Big Cass and WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. The Vaudevillains and The Dudley Boyz is next. Cass and New Day got big pops, Cass got a few hot tags and finally won with a pin on Bubba Ray Dudley.

>WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns vs. Luke Gallows ends in a DQ when everyone brawls. The Usos, AJ Styles and Karl Anderson taunted each other all through the match, leading to everything falling apart. Referees break it up and Reigns is left in the ring with Styles. They grab steel chairs but swing at the same time and AJ drops his. AJ nails a pele kick and a chair shot to the back, knocking Reigns out of the ring. Styles stands tall to end SmackDown

lookin pretty good
>>
>>1301100
State of Sheamus and Paige
>>
>Ambrose standing tall

That and the #1 rule off WWE which states: If a match plays to Dean Ambrose's strengths he MUST lose makes it seem Jericho will go over on Sunday
>>
>Sheamus is the Jannetty of LoN
>>
>>1301111
Yup. Jericho already lost to Dean and Dean stood tall on the Raw and Smackdown before Extreme Rules. But then again..I'm pretty sure Jericho is done after Extreme Rules..
>>
How JUST will Dean be if he loses his own match to Jeridad
>>
>>1301141
i wouldn't be surprised

he wasn't supposed to be over with the crowd, im sure vince is still furious
>>
>>1301141
It won't be JUST at all considering everyone is expecting it
>>
>make AJ look strong because he'll lose in Extreme Rules
>>
>>1301141
hes already lost in hardcore matches which are his specialty with ease so it will just continue to highlight hes the deanetty.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.