[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Day Time Machine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>2009 WAS MY BEST YEAR

Why was Kofi even remotely OK in saying this line? You would think 2009 would have been his worst year. And that wasn't even his fault that was all Orton's doing

Wasn't the reason why Kofi's push failed is because Orton threw a fucking little baby tantrum over Kofi mistiming a spot w/ the punt and he had to impromply end the match with the RKO instead? Why does that matter

Why is Orton such a fucking enormous manchild. I'm not saying Kofi would have went anywhere w/ that push but his balls were cut short like 3 months into it.

Anyone remember the race car angle?
>>
>>1300753
It was probably his idea to say the line. It was the only year he got any sort of push.

That segment where he smashed randy's car was awesome. I already thought he was cool because of his athleticism but that segment added some fire to his character and it was unfortunate it didnt lead to anything.

I hope one year he actually wins the royal rumble or MITB, because he is consistantly the most entertaining guy in both of those matches.
>>
>>1300770

Sometimes I really wish the Dibiases were actually millionaires. Ted Dibiase Sr has exactly 1 million dollars in his account and only that much. Not a penny less

Any money Dibiase Jr makes is pure coincidence probably not even to the same degree his father used to make in WWF and WCW since Dibiase Jr was last seen wrestling at a fucking House of Hardcore show.
>>
>>1300770
His time where he could have won the rumble has passed, but now is his best opportunity for winning MITB because he could share the briefcase/title with the new day like what could have happened last year. Now, vince sees and has acknowledged that the new day is over as fuck, and he might let them hold the title for a few weeks.
>>
>>1300753
I hate Boreton. He should retire rather than take the spot from someone who wants to be there
>>
>>1300779

>Kofi main eventing either in the World Championship match or the WWE Championship match

Lets not get crazy. MitB is completely believable since Kofi is designated to be in every ladder match ever.
>>
>>1300782

Orton is coming after Rollins. John Cena will be back after Extreme Rules. You can tell Orton isn't in any hurry to make it back to the E

They should send Orton to NXT if he has no motivation to do anything. Maybe getting punched in the face by Joe and Nakamura hard enough will wake his ass up
>>
>>1300783
They gave the nod to swagger and miz, and kofi is infinitely better than either of them
>>
>>1300784
Orton is such a hack now. He literally doesnt give a fuck. Have you seen the video where he asks the fans if raw is off the air and then stops selling completely? Fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>1300795

Mundo is a fucking spot monkey. Vince likes Miz because Miz makes Vince laugh because we all know Vince has a terrible sense of humor

Also Vince originally loved Jack Swagger because he was a jacked pure bred American boy but he couldn't lay off the fucking grass for one day
>>
>>1300800

Its because when Orton was WWE Champion he beat John Cena for the Championship and was having great matches with Daniel Bryan

...Then Batista came back

And it became abundantly clear they were gonna fucking make Orton give his World Championship push to fucking Bitchtista which looking back on it in hindsight doesn't sound so bad.
>>
>>1300753
YOU LIKE THAT, RANDY? HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, RANDY? WHAT ABOU THIS, RANDY? HUH RANDY?
>>
>>1300753
>Complaining about Orton burying Kofi
>Not saying shit about Cena burying young talent for the past 8 years
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.