[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone hate this guy? Everytime he's brought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 768x432
Why does everyone hate this guy? Everytime he's brought up everyone says he's cringe but no one ever says why. I get the WhatCulture hate, but not him.
>>
Personally i hate his face. That alone makes him unwatchable for me. Also all his forced attempts at jokes are TGWTG tier
>>
>>1300626
>TGWTGT
Literally who?
>>
>>1300644
hehe meme...
>>
>>1300621
He started watching wrestling in the attitude era and thinks it was good TV and not just 90's gay edge, also brags about working "in the business" by which he means paying $3000 to some yard tard to learn how to work infront of 25 neckbeards.
>>
Honestly, he's not too bad. My biggest problem is how he still hasn't evolved his show past Nostalgia Critic circa 2009. He has said that he was a major influence, but his show is almost a damn carbon copy of it.
>>
>>1300896
nostalgia critic and AVGN have become too obsessed with their gimmicks it's too early to see if zane will too.

as long as he continues to review things i like it though.

as someone that watched as a kid in the late 90's and early 2000's my favorite thing about him is he fill me in on all the crap that's happened while i was gone.

it does blow that he embraces SJW's at every possible chance, luckily it doesnt come up too much in wrastlin'
>muh katie vick was the worst thing ever
>>
muh feminism
>>
>>1300621
He's ok
>>
don't trust anyone's opinion on asp

odds are it's the same person replying to you three times
>>
He is my second favorite channel, behind WhatCulture. My issues with both is they are too pussy to call out bullshit unless the neckbeards are behind them. Like how they lraise women's wrestling even though it is a botchfest full of shit.

Other than that Zayn is not that bad, and WAAAY better than WhatCulture when it comes to honest opinions about PPV matches.
>>
Zayn is better than what culture just because whatculture releases 50 shitty videos a day. Their fucking thumbnails are so dirty too, top 10 real world events that changed storylines has a picture of the 9/11 attack.

What culture puts out a decent video every now and then but every zayn video has been entertaining to me
>>
>>1301125

>Allowing youtube to shit in your mouth and apparently enjoying it.
>>
>>1300621
He is awful Linkara tier garbage
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUl5AmWAeSA
How long can you last?
>>
File: PikaFedora.jpg (67 KB, 633x622) Image search: [Google]
PikaFedora.jpg
67 KB, 633x622
>>1301551
>>
>>1300621
True GOAT Youtuber is JDFromNY
>>
>>1300910
Cuckculture is worse for the sjw garbage. I've heard them criticise things for not being 'progressie'. It's as if they don't realise that this is a fucking tv show and not a Bernie Sanders rally.
D-d-don't ever hit a woman even in a scripted fake scenario where they are trained to take bumps!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.