[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Austins heel turn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 20110622_past_ppvs_wm17_l.jpg (31 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
20110622_past_ppvs_wm17_l.jpg
31 KB, 642x361
What went wrong?
>>
What!?
>>
He was the complete opposite of Roman Reigns. Nobody wanted to boo him. Hardly anybody ever did. Making Austin, at that point in his career, heel was as impossible as making Reigns face right now.
>>
>>1299880
Should had retained his character but now faced faces.

The chickenshit stuff didnt fit him at all.
>>
>>1299880
L I T E R A L L Y
I
T
W
R
A
L I T E R A L L Y W H O
L
Y

W H O
H
O
>>
I thought it was a Vince face turn.
>>
Proof that Vince ruins everything
>>
>>1299888
I actually really liked his psychopathic, paranoid, damn-near schitzo Heel character. It was based, and entertaining as fuck.
But, yeah, turning him Heel fucking a fucking AWFUL business move.
>>
>>1299880
>it took him beating lita to a pulp with a steel chair to actually get some heat
>it barely stayed around
Truly the GOAT.
>>
>>1299880
Did they?
>>
>>1299936
yup he was entertaining as heel but people did not want to pay money to boo someone they liked
>>
>>1299886

Except even as a heel Reigns would be booed at this point too. Daniel Bryan was the "kiss of death" for his career.
>>
>>1300089

Or should I say cheered as a heel, which is still doing it wrong.
>>
>>1300094
maybe after a few years he will be the most over heel if he turns
>>
>>1299936
>But, yeah, turning him Heel fucking a fucking AWFUL business move.
Exactly why Cena won't be turning Heel anytime soon.
>>
>>1299880
>guy is over for being an asshole and doing what's best for him
>book him as an asshole doing what's best for him
>why aren't they booooing him?

he did get booed for chairshotting the rock though
that logic
>>
>turn the most over face they have ever had heel
>IN HIS FUCKING HOMETOWN
>>
>>1300285
But Austin was just such a magnified example.
I mean, they were edging into the Invasion Angle.
So what do they do with their white hot top star, who should, realistically, be spearheading the company's offensive against the encroaching competition?
Turn him fucking Heel and have him lead their foes. Leaving the Undertaker as their top guy, since Rock was off nurturing a Hollywood career.
Fucking abysmal.
>>
File: 1438027533053.png (112 KB, 206x316) Image search: [Google]
1438027533053.png
112 KB, 206x316
>>1300496
>The WWF's biggest star being heel leading team WCW/ECW
>>
>>1300285
Except Cena has never been anywhere near as over as Austin was

If Cena turned heel it might actually increase interest because it would be such a departure from his stale booking and gimmick
>>
>>1300520
after losing to the rock he should of turned and Punk could of been the top face
>>
>>1299880
he was simply too beloved to work as a heel. I can't think of another guy who is too beloved to work as a heel.
>>
>>1300555
Punk was a little like that, but to nowhere near those levels.
DBry would probably be an apt example.
>>
>>1300563
the difference with Austin is that his rise to the top created millions of new fans. So when people see him go heel and beat up Lita they just stop watching.
>>
>>1299880
If they wanted a real heel turn, should of had him switch to foreign imported beers.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.