[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should a wrestler have the right to refuse to job to another?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Kissdemon.jpg (176 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Kissdemon.jpg
176 KB, 630x420
Should a wrestler have the right to refuse to job to another?
Picture unrelated.
>>
only if you are refusing to job to hulk hogan
>>
>>1299764
Absolutely not, do your fucking job (heh).
>>
>>1299764
Depends on how big a star he is. Hogan, Cena and even Austin all refused to job to other wrestlers.
>>
I'm sure they could now if they wanted to but it would be career suicide
>>
>>1299800

>Cena

when
>>
>>1299764
A wrestler refusing to job is like an actor refusing to do a scene for a movie/show. They need to suck it up and do what they're booker tells em
>>
>>1299810
The Nexus.
They were booked to go over. Cena said nope, and literally buried the entire group. Jericho basically said how everyone told Cena Nexus should win.
>>
>>1299821

I always heard that Team WWE was always gonna win, just that there was some disagreement over the finish.
>>
>>1299828
Either way Cena is a faggot
>>
>>1299828
Team wwe can win, but cena took out pretty much all of nexus on his own, effectively killing any credibility they had as a legitimate threat
>>
The problem with this is wrestlers are paid entirely on how popular they get. Being buried and beaten never helps and vince has a thing for making you lose a lot forgeting why your good and never putting you in matches. If I thought my career could be in jepordy I would tell them I wouldnt job as well. Maybe this would be different if wrestlers qere paid more evenly and given a more fair shake when they become less popular entirely because of booking.
>>
>>1299764
Sure I think there should be time where you have the ability to step in and say that laying down would be bullshit, whether it's a bad move for your character or it's going to kill your heat you should be able to work out a satisfactory ending for both wrestlers careers.
Obviously if you're pulling that shit all day you might as well get fired
>>
>>1299837
>>1299844

So he didnt refuse to job then. Okay.
>>
>>1300868
He did though. Otherwise nexus would have beaten him.
>>
>>1300868

Jericho say that he and Edge being the final two, but Cena can't deal with that, leading to 3 guys being feed to Cena, killing Nexus momentum.

So, yes, he refuse to job to Barret.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.