[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're joining the WWE tomorrow. You must choose one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 600x300
You're joining the WWE tomorrow. You must choose one of these career paths:

>the Vince guy
The second you walk through those curtains you will be pushed to the fucking moon. Marks and children will love you but smarks and the IWC will curse your name forever. You'll also make shitloads of enemies backstage so when Vince retires or dies you'll have nobody looking out for you - you better hope you have an incredoble gimmick by that time or you'll go the way of Hogan.

>the Triple H guy
You'll have to serve time in NXT before getting bumped up to the main roster, where you're guaranteed consistent midcard status. The strength of your booking will depend solely on your skill for backstage politics, but if you play your cards right you can go very far. When Trips eventually takes over for Vince you will be bumped up on the roster. You'll be over with plenty of smarks and casuals alike, but you won't be moving merchandise like BMJ.

>the Paul Heyman guy
You will be over as fuck with smarks and the IWC, but casuals will never warm up to you unless you have a killer gimmick, look, AND mic skills. You'll be respected backstage for your technical ability, and you'll main event your fair share of PPV's, but you'll also spend lots of time sitting midcard and putting over new, more marketable talent. If you have the drive and work ethic you can one day make it to the very top, but if you break you'll spend your retirement years doongg podcasts and shoot interviews for bus fare.
>>
>>1299558
The Trips guy is the most secure path, and I'm good at politicking, so that.
>>
>>1299558
The only real option here is being a Triple H guy. No point in going with a guy that will be dead soon
>>
>>1299558
vince guy, fuck smarks
>>
Vince guy. They can boo me all they want, as long as I'm the guy getting rich.
>>
>>1299646

Hi Roman.
>>
File: 1463259830385.gif (23 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1463259830385.gif
23 KB, 500x379
I've gotten promoted by way of Politicking before. So I'm good at it. Gotta go for Triple H.
>>
>>1299558
Vince guy. Being rich > being liked.
>>
File: 1463172071179.jpg (90 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1463172071179.jpg
90 KB, 600x400
>>1299648
hi smark
>>
>>1299558
where is the Daniel Bryan path where everyone loves you but it takes hard graft to make it to WWE and your time gets sadly cut short?
>>
>>1299652
seanigger
>>
>>1299680
>>>/pol/
and have sex
>>
>>1299683
don't worry your little seanigger loving mark head, i've got /pol/ open in another tab.
>>
Anybody saying they wouldn't choose the Vince path isn't thinking this through.
Who cares what 'hardcore fans' of pro wrestling think? You get to make money, be at the top of your field, and have legions of fans that won't turn on you for fickle reasons.
>>
>>1299687
then stay there, being edgy on 4chin wont get you laid
>>
HHH guy,I love nxt
>>
>>1299704
>4chin
just stop, guy.
>>
>>1299683
> triggered by casual racism
>>
> not being a steph guy
>>
>>1299701
Being a Trips guy represents long term security. Being a Heyman guy represents the respect of your colleagues, both things that are impossible for a Vince guy.

Trips guy is the best because it doesn't rely on the stability of 70 year old lunatic.
>>
I will be
The Guy
>>
Only Heyman. Only hardcore.
>>
>>1299558
>You'll have to serve time in NXT

So I get to have actual fun before the soulless grind of Vince's playground? How is this a bad thing?
>>
>>1299701
>and have legions of fans that won't turn on you for fickle reasons.

Ah yes, because if there's one segment of the fanbase that won't turn on somebody due to fickle reasons, it's the MARKS!

> you are now remembering when Sheamus was one of the most over guys on the roster
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.