[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Randy pussy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that nobody gives a fuck about his return? People have been crying for Cena and Rollins but he's been out just as long. Has there ever been a 10x champ this undeserving? Clearly people haven't given a fuck about him since maybe 05.
>>
It's not hilarious, it's normal. Dude has not been entertaining since he dropped the Legend Killer gimmick and is fucking boring as hell right now.

I just hope we won't see another Sheamus vs Orton feud
>>
>>1299253
His story is a deflating one, because he showed in his early run he has all the potential in the world to be entertaining, and he's only matured since then.
But it's like he calculated when to display that, to seed a sense of hope within fans, who would always look back on that and say "Well, he CAN do better!", and then proceeded to not give a fuck, essentially allowing himself to coast on his stature in the company, and the belief in himself he gave fans that he could do better.
Finish it up with the fact that he intermittently lets himself shine in the ring, and once again teases fans with what he COULD do, and it's like his entire career is a cocktease for greatness, when the man himself is perfectly fine giving it 50% and settling for complacency.
>>
I hope he dies a horrible death(or gets jobbed out to a fresh talent) for killing Kofi's push
>>
File: OneDecadeAgo.png (393 KB, 659x489) Image search: [Google]
OneDecadeAgo.png
393 KB, 659x489
>>1299259
Orton was boring as "The Legend Killer" too.

>I just hope we won't see another Sheamus vs Orton feud

Why not? It draws better than Roman!
>>
imagine what will happen if roman gets injured how "well" he will be received after 1 year away from the ring.
>>
>>1299253
I'm looking forward to him coming back, because there's a bunch of new talent he could have great feuds with.
>>
>>1299278
Orton as a Face putting over Rusev, and Orton as a Heel putting over Zayn and/or Cesaro would all be stellar.
>>
>>1299269
Mark Henry did it better with the Hall Of Pain and came across like a legitimate badass
>>
>>1299281
Orton tends to dog matches where he has to put guys over, tho.
>>
>>1299253
Maybe because he was really boring in his last run?

>>1299269
>>1299289
Orton's Legend Killer gimmick was him being an arrogant young wrestler destroying legends through extreme means. Different to Hall of Pain.

>>1299278
>>1299281
Pretty much this, don't care about him. But he should drop the viper gimmick and put over a few guys.
>>
>>1299299
I know what The Legend Killer gimmick was.

He still bored the piss outta me.
>>
Orton is still a bigger draw than Rollins.

Silly Sethfags.
>>
>>1299318
Rollins never killed off an entire brand and rendered it completely unviable as a draw.
>>
>>1299321
Did Orton do this?
I find this hard to believe as anything other than ludicrous exacerbation.
>>
>>1299321
He actually did.

Record lows isn't a meme.
>>
>>1299325
His [attempted] run as top dog of Smackdown in 2011 effectively killed the brand split.

To the extent that house shows stopped being advertised as RAW or Smackdown tours and instead all became WWE LIVE! so that people would actually go to Smackdown events.

>>1299326
So why is WWE still around, dummy?
>>
He's boring as shit, literally Miz tier.
>>
>>1299327
Because WWE has enough money to take loses.
>>
>>1299269
Someone needs to do that for fatass owens
>>
>>1299253
I just want to know why WWE didn't exploit Orton's [relative] overness prior to/after his curb stomp-induced filming hiatus
>>
>>1299342
> why didn't WWE capitalise on [literally fucking anything]

You know why.
>>
Any ideas on how he should be booked for his return?
>>
Normies love Randy
>>
>>1299475

Kids too. A random 7 year old ran up to me and pretended to rko me recently
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.