[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually liked their debut, tbhlads. They should never, ever,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
I actually liked their debut, tbhlads.
They should never, ever, ever, ever hold a microphone again, but their in-ring stuff was fucking good. That suplex-combo that ended with a brainbuster was based.
If they didn't have such a shit gimmick that required them to speak, and turned it into "Angry Islanders who want to fuck you up because the place you're from is not as good as the place they're from", I could dig a title run.
That's basically the gimmick Usos should be, but these guys are clearly better in-ring than the Usos.
>>
The crowd was beyond dead for them. It was honestly kinda sad.
>>
>>1299173
>neets
>>
>>1299173
testing
>>
test
>>
>>1299197
Being cucks
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 660x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 660x1024
Google zika puerto rico

These guys are happy to be in the us right now...
>>
File: 2016-05-18-15-13-09-1507493249.jpg (6 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-18-15-13-09-1507493249.jpg
6 KB, 256x197
Why not have Armando as their manager?
>>
CARLITO RETURN WHEN
>>
>>1299172
Their promos to build up their repackaging was fucking woeful.. who care if you eat nice meals..

Sean O haire's promos were a 10, these were a 1 or a 2.. nothing intimidating about brown bread smiling babyfaces, same as kona crush
>>
>hey guys come to peru
*wrestlers sponsored by the peruvian government*
>>
I was busy texting. I didn't even notice there was a match on because it was so dead. They're from mexico or the island of guatemala, right?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.