[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there some other wrestling youtubers /asp/ could recommend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: photo.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
Is there some other wrestling youtubers /asp/ could recommend?
>>
>>1299096
talk is jericho
>>
>>1299096
>whatculture.

Kys cuck
>>
Wrestling with wregret
Slat rock
The whole f'n show short videos are ok but not the hour long ones
>>
>>1299414
wrestling with wregret is fucking cringe
>>
>>1299096
Basically the only acceptable thing is to go onto TVTrax and listen to the snippets that get cut and pasted on there.
>>
File: qOev5X1.png (407 KB, 799x637) Image search: [Google]
qOev5X1.png
407 KB, 799x637
>>1299099
>>
File: photo.jpg (120 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
120 KB, 900x900
This is Jake "The Snake" Roberts, and you're watching The Whole F'n Show.
And don't you dare fucking miss it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDGuaewBqmqF5buNPnoT1Bg

Wrestlelamia is slowly becoming my favourite
>>
JDfromNY206
>>
>>1299606
He's a really generic smark, with very little understanding of what he's seeing or wants.
>>
wrestlingjesus
otrscentral

desu lads
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>1299521
Awesome, I almost ruined it
>>
>>1299636
AAAAH SMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURK
>>
Going in RAW
>>
>>1299677
You did ruin it you piece of shit
>>
>>1299096
So is whatculture an in-joke or do you guys actually watch that shit?
>>
>>1299636
who these guys called
>>
>>1299617
Yeah, just a smark with basic production value. Literally anyone could do what he does.
>>
>>1299744
it's mostly an in-joke
>>
>>1299743
I should stab you in the fucking eye.
>>
>>1299747
The assbusted twinks
>>
>>1299749
It is kind of amazing how people literally tune in for 40 minutes weekly to see a guy read things from websites that they can readily access, and then have him regurgitate some semi-popular opinion at them with a few of his own personal catchphrases.
Not in a good way, fascinating nonetheless.
>>
>>1299826
I like to listen to people with actually unique and unpopular opinions on the product, but the same fucking smarks just reading the headlines and regurgitating the same fucking shit everyone else regurgitates is just god awful.
>>
>>1299868
The worst part is he subscribes to the notion that Haitch is solely responsible for NXT and the inscrutable savior.
Anything bad is Vince, anything good is Haitch; even to the point where he claimed Shane had backstage booking/creative pull just because of a Raw or two he thought were good.
Literally began liking this guy for about three days before his smark shit waxed thin. Solomonster is the realest and only nigga.
>>
>>1299636
Fuck Cody Rhodes
>>
>>1299933
God Solomonster is fucking beautiful. I'd let him have my kids. Dude just uses pure logic and doesn't try to say any shit just to be unique.
>>
>>1299636
based
>>
>>1300021
>Solomonster gets a question
>Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle
>explicitly states that whilst Bret is his favourite, he gives it to Angle

>2016
>not being a fucking mark

BASED
SOLOMONSTER
>>
>>1300021
He's another le diva revolution dicksucker. There's nothing unique about him
>>
>>1299414

>Wrestling with wregret

Die in a grease fire.
>>
>>1299096
friendly reminder adam is a bitch faced cunt
>>
shut up down syndrome
>>
not youtube, but podcast.

http://botchamania.com/2016/05/12/shotgun-saturday-night/

New Generation Project Podcast

They talk about old WWF pay-per-views, its pretty fucking hilarious.
>>
>>1299096
OSW is the only one I like.
>>
Joe cronin
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 514x536
>watching any wrestling youtube channel
>>
The Go Home Show.
>>
>>1299096
I heard that Little Kuriboh's wrestling videos are great but haven't fully watched one only subscribed to him bc of YGOTAS
>>
NewLegacyInc
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.