[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Raw cut short?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: every raw for three months.jpg (136 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
every raw for three months.jpg
136 KB, 1200x675
Does anybody know what happened to the Raw transmission tonight? I caught it halfway and the weekly Samoa vs. Gay Community match was already happening, so I got really excited about what the main event could be, but after a match where Del Rio and Rusev took turns squashing the US Champ, there was this really long and awkward segment promoting the Divas match at Extreme Rules and the show cut off, what happened? What was the main event? It must have been something good since last week all we got was Ambrose attacking a jacket.
>>
>>1298494
Epic fuckin meme bro xD you should tell it to r/mensrights too
>>
Did your MRA friends laugh at this and you thought it was worth posting?
>>
>>1298504
>>1299067
>mra
Are you fuckers trying to force a meme? Or am I missing something?
>>
>>1299068
You can't complain about something that involves women, even if it would be equally as bad as if it were men, otherwise you're a poopy meninist, it's the Ghostbusters Reboot Shuffle.
>>
>>1298494
Hey look it's the gay mgtow
>>
>>1299350
>>1299067
>>1298504
Smells like /woo/, /reddit/ in here
>>
>>1299362
Smells like a filthy stinking fatty in here. Waddle upstairs and cry to your mom
>>
>>1301119
buzzword buzzword meme
>>
File: image.gif (874 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
874 KB, 300x168
>>1301127
>>
>>1301132
Have mercy on him anon
>>
>throwing shit at each other instead of answering the question
Just because you can't vent your autistic rage in front of real people without getting rekt doesn't mean you have to shitpost every day on the Internet
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.