[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You'll never guess WWE's most diabolical plan yet for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
We all know for a long time now WWE has been targeting women and children with their programming. Traditional wrestling fans who enjoy "manly" tough guy wrestlers of great size have been left out in the cold for a new generation of small, good looking men stretching back to Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart.

Bikini models and strippers have been replaced by rainbow haired outlaws from that infamous den of dykes known as SHIMMER in the name of being "progressive".

Women and little girls (and faggoty feminized little boys of the 2010) have become bigger fans of wrestling than they ever have been. WWE has done well to conquer this market and starve out the old sports fans and straight dudes who weren't giving them any money due to the prevalence of illegal streams and generally being poor as shit (can't even afford a fuckin' t-shirt).

But there's one last group to appeal to. People who know nothing more than being mindless consumers and collectors. People who spend every waking moment giving free publicity to the company in every corner of the internet because they literally live for nothing else than validation that comes from the attention.

And these people are: Bronies.

Waifuists as we call them around here. But tomato, tomahto. Grown ass men who consume a product which on the surface seems to be targeted specifically towards little girls. Just like My Little Pony.

But for a certain segment of sweaty, smelly, ADD ADHD Aspie Autists this type of programming is irresistible. It makes them feel funny in the pants, but in a good way.

And once these guys start, they don't stop. They will post their waifu every day. Every where. You can't ban them. You can't do anything to them. They are relentless. At best you can try to contain them to some god forsaken corner of the internet, but they will keep coming back like cockroaches.

They have already consumed comic books and video games. And now they're coming for you, /asp/.
>>
>>1298205
I am begging you to never have sex and just castrate yourself right now, assuming you can even find your balls.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.