[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mexican usos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1200x675
>mexican usos
>>
>Mexican

Kys trump supporter
>>
>>1296695
The only difference is what terrain you cross to get tot the US
>>
>>1296589
Not even an uso fan but at least they get a reaction. These guys suck
>>
>>1296589
Vince needs to khs. Does he actually think people will get invested in this? We know they will become jobbers in 2 weeks so why should we give a fuck if "creative" doesn't?
>>
File: 1432625777968.png (134 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1432625777968.png
134 KB, 334x393
>>1296589
>Puerto Rico is this desperate to pay its debt
>>
From the point of view of a company that is PG and catering to selling toys and gimmicks to children, how are they better than Los Matadores?

You went from a team that was gimmicky enough for kids to enjoy, with an entertaining midget, and multiple masks to sell to something that neither kids nor smarks will give a shit about.
>>
>>1297540
I miss the bull

He was funny as heck when he did his little windup with his hoof
>>
>>1297603

He was also actually really talented, and could do Kalisto's gimmick pretty well.

If you look into him, the guy was a really well respected Luchadore who picked up a comedy role at WWE as a semi-retirement of sorts.
>>
>>1297603
>I miss the bull
thats why owens has a huge el torito tat on his shoulder.
>>
>>1296589
I think they actually had an impressive showing in-ring and are doing the best they can with the material they were given, too bad the material is shit.
>>
File: 400px-Carlito.jpg (71 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
400px-Carlito.jpg
71 KB, 400x600
>>1298394
they have always been good workers, especially primo, but none of them had charisma. Carlito took all the charisma genes in that family.
>>
>>1298441
Carlito joining the shining stars when
>>
>>1298449
he'd never pass wellness in his current state
>>
the tall one had a pretty solid move set and shit eating heel grin. great work . gimmick is fucking shit though
>>
File: carlitowithhisnattycrew.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
carlitowithhisnattycrew.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
>>1298468
hes natty as fuck unless your taking about the weed im sure he put it down for a week so he can pass the test.
>>
>>1298486
Carlito, Masters, Shelton Benjamin and Big Poppa Pump in a stable with the gimmick of being a cult of David Otunga when?
>>
arent these queers the same guys that were the bull fighters?
>>
File: Cody_rhodes_and_goldust.jpg (36 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Cody_rhodes_and_goldust.jpg
36 KB, 642x361
>That literal fucking apathy from the crowd

DOA and that was the moment Raw couldn't recover until AJ vs Roman.

2 hours and 45 minutes on TV weekly and only one segment people care enough to stay and see

These mother fuckers won't last 2 months before reaching Social Outcast level of jobberdom because its fucking death to be a Tag-Team in the WWE right now not named New Day or The Usos

The state of it.
>>
>>1298486
>All stars WWE dropped the ball on.

Disgusting how many main event/very high mid card hopefuls they failed
>>
>>1298628
Chris Masters was pretty shit
>>
>>1298636

Chris magically got better after coming back to TV but then his gimmick got destroyed when it only amounted to "Dancing Pecs"
>>
>>1296589
I don't understand their gimmick. They just come out and say the ring is Puerto Rico? WHY? What does that even mean? Why would the ring BE Puerto Rico? I'm so confused
>>
>>1298766

Like I said. This is what happens when all the fucking storylines in the E are just Undercard/Midcard fluff no one gives a shit about because they paid for Styles/Reigns

These mother fuckers paid $70-$100 and waited 4 and a 1/2 hours to see any matches with Roman and or AJ
>>
File: 1453511961747.jpg (26 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
1453511961747.jpg
26 KB, 306x423
Mark Jindrak, Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan, muhammad Hassan, Hurricane . Completely wasted in the Wwe
>>
Remeber wbhen Jerry Lynn was in the WWE?
>>
>>1298839

Dude won the Light Heavyweight Championship then he went to TNA to win the X-Division Championship
>>
File: 1459541946687.gif (1017 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459541946687.gif
1017 KB, 200x200
>>1298612
Absolutely no reaction. It was fantastic to see a who cares team get absolutely 0 pop. Fucking Golden Truth got more of a reaction.

RIP those guys.
>>
>>1298883

And the Golden Truth reaction sounded fake as fuck. 5 months in and this fucking angle has entertained NO ONE

Too many fucking undercard angles on Raw its insufferable
>>
>>1298828

To be fair, Matt Morgan never really came together as anything more than a big goon who could barely work.
>>
>>1298899
Jim still thinks he's the future of wrestling
>>
>>1298899

Its amazing how we actually had Bram vs Matt Morgan on PPV at Slammiversary last year

It got -1 star. Its been years and Matt still can't work a decent match
>>
File: Fuck This Company.gif (25 KB, 200x100) Image search: [Google]
Fuck This Company.gif
25 KB, 200x100
>>1298887

It's not even that there are too many undercard angles, it's that they're all dumb as fuck, or exist only for "comedy," or never get a blow off worth shit and either die quietly or continue until everyone is absolutely sick of it and THEN die quietly.

Miz vs Mizdow was the RIGHT way to do an undercard angle, aided by the charisma both dorks had in their roles. And then they fucked THAT up by burying it in the Andre Memorial Softball Tournament and then blowing it off in a five minute match in the middle of a RAW.

Because, you know, I'm sure there was a 20 minute promo or 6 man tag match that just NEEDED to be in the main event slot of that show.

Meanwhile LU has more undercard angles than they can fit on a show, but they're usually HALFWAY entertaining, even the shittier ones, because they feel like something's at stake (like Sexy Star trying to exorcise the Moth family or that Dragon guy trying to give Jack Evans the asswhooping he apparently deserves), and they tend to actually go somewhere and end satisfyingly.
>>
>>1298918

I don't care what anyone says

Mariposa vs Sexy Star is the worst LU main event match I have seen thus far since Ivellese vs Mil Muertes. LU is only an hour and that's never gonna change since all of Season's 3 and 4 are done being pre-tapped. Unless high demand comes for it and Lucha Underground starts making that Netflix money it was promised several months ago LU is never gonna evolve
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>1298918

I get so irritated when there are angles that go absolutely nowhere for far too long. R Truth + Goldust is such a dumb, pointless arc. A few minutes of dumb promo followed by jobbing to T Breeze and motherfucking Fandango.

Apollo Crews is doing nothing but beat jobbers in incredibly predictable, one-sided matches.An absolute waste, but understandable. My dog has more personallity.

The Shining Stars should have debuted on NXT. Weeks of dumb advertisement promos to job out two no-names? What the fuck man.

Plus lately Raw is burying the best matches in the middle. So far tonight the only match I gave a shit about was BC vs Usos, and even that was disappointing until the finish.
>>
>>1298922

I haven't seen the last few episodes, last I saw of that angle Mack was teaming with Mariposa and Marty against Joey Ryan and two indistinguishable Mexicans, and it was a solid match.

The Ivelisse vs Muertes match served its purpose well. It made Ivelisse look pretty strong for not being outright murdered, got Muertes a lot of heat, and let Pentagon Jr do his violent wild card bit to save the day, and set up him vs Puma if memory serves.
>>
>>1298936

Joey recently won an Aztec Medallion betraying Cisco and Cortez saying how working for Dario is better than working for the Force.

Mundo/Ivellese/Havoc vs Dragon Azteca/Mysterio/Puma was a better match than Graver Consequences which wasn't that great of a match
>>
>>1298940

>Joey recently won an Aztec Medallion betraying Cisco and Cortez saying how working for Dario is better than working for the Force.

THAT sounds like an excellent swerve that pays off on Joey obviously being the sleazy, amoral cop. AND it might actually allow me to remember Cortez's name or distinguish him from Sisco by giving Cortez a good reason to want to beat Joey into red paste.
>>
>>1298945

Graver Consequences was a disappointment it wasn't half as good as any match Muertes and Fenix or Cuerno and Fenix
>>
>NOT ONE FUCKING BACKSTABBER OR IRONIC OLE CHANT
>SHINING STARS A COMPLETE SUCCESS

the gimmick and promo was terrible but E and P's in the ring was some of the best work we've seen out of them in a while

I was really Impressed by Epico, the added weight and the new offense is so much better than the tired old lucha routine

I want these guys in the ring against the Revival soon, just stop the bullshit let the Stars wrestling get them over as faces these guys can do it all, don't try to force them down the heel path.
>>
>>1298982

They'd have to go to NXT which would mean less money

Axel, Ryder, and Titus all had to take paycuts going to NXT
>>
>>1298628
Shelton Benjamin has been the drizzling shits in his post-WWE stints
>>
>>1299005
I'd like a source on that.

Preferably one that isn't your ass.
>>
>>1299036

I'd like a source from the WWE if there was proof to this claim to but word around the mill says its legit its called the pecking order
>>
>>1299051
Onus is on you, sport.
>>
File: 1458667271768.png (291 KB, 640x574) Image search: [Google]
1458667271768.png
291 KB, 640x574
>"debut" after months of vignettes
>absolutely 0 crowd reaction

I actually liked Los Matadores and I may be one of the few people who did but it was about 200% more entertaining than whatever their gimmick is right now.

Also, El Torito was gold
>>
>>1296589
Nah they have charisma and howling like baboons less
>>
The crowd reaction was terrible. Just fucking bring back Carlito if you're gonna make a Puerto Rico thing, that's pretty much the only way they can make this gimmick work because nobody likes Primo and Epico before, let alone now.
>>
>>1296589

fuck off with those losers, bring carlito back already ffs
>>
>that back suplex, german suplex, brainbuster combo move

>Mexican Usos

They shit on the Usos.
>>
>>1298887
that was really confusing

I couldn't tell if it was piped in cheers or the audience was just that indifferent about them

>>1297019
I feel like most of the audience thought these were just commercials for Puerto Rico. The two didn't really give any indication they're wrestlers, it was just random promos promoting the Bankrupt Star of the Caribbean that cant declare bankruptcy because it's a US Territory.

Vince is probably kicking himself now for letting El Torito go.
>>
>>1296589
Their entire gimmick is "Puerto Rico is better than here" and at no point they went for the cheap heat of saying the town the show was in sucked, or talked shit about their sports team or whatever, c'mon, this is Heel 101 here.
>>
File: 1463356279156.jpg (309 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1463356279156.jpg
309 KB, 1024x768
>yfw Torito was the most talented part of that stable
>>
>>1298887
>>1299598
>implying people don't like GT

Truth is eternally over, as is Goldust. They really just let this dumb angle go too long, they'd be a great addition to the tag division.
>>
>>1299600
God-fucking-damnit. I just realized that if they do this, the crowd is going to chant USA at them. They, and everybody else in Puerto Rico, are US citizens and I doubt even half the people in the arenas know this.
>>
>>1299621
Don't they teach that sort of stuff at school in the US?
>>
>>1299625
Its been a long time since I was in school, but I dont recall US territories ever getting more than a passing mention.
>>
>>1299410
Well what exactly is their gimmick? That they are Puerto Rican?
What kind of gimmick is that? Are they heels?...faces?!
The gimmick is just plain stulid.
>>
>>1299621
isn't Puerto Rico a territory? They are basically non Americans
>>
>>1299841
They've been US citizens since 1917
>>
AY WHEN WE SAY HER, YOU SAY MANO
HER
>>
>>1296793
Puerto Rico is part of the US, fampai

It's one of our colonies
>>
>>1296589
>being this new

I fucking hate this place
>>
>>1299853
Not until they paid their debts
>>
>>1299813
They're Puerto Rican

and proud of being Puerto Rican

So proud they beat up talent from whatever state RAW or Smackdown is in. That's just my guess anyway since they buried two local talents from NC.
>>
>>1296589
Ewwwww they're so ugly. They look like they have a disease. They look like rats.
>>
>>1299895
And they are suppose to be heels, because they are proud of their heritage? Like I said, their gimmick is stupid.
>>
>>1300120
>because they are proud of their heritage?

Yeah if you're not american or canadian you're le evil foreigner or a comedy jobber
>>
>>1300140
My fault, forgot Vince is probably booking them.
>>
File: alugue.jpg (50 KB, 269x292) Image search: [Google]
alugue.jpg
50 KB, 269x292
>>1300179
Their manager.
>>
>>1300183
They're actually really good wrestlers, and would legit benefit from a capable, sleazeball spic stereotype manager.
>>
>>1300188
What has Armando Estrada been doing?
>>
>>1296589
Puerto Rico is a US Territory....
>>
>>1298887
I hope they actually do something with Fandango and Breeze, with Fandango doing all the awkward interviews.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xXu6VCniXI
>>
>>1296589
Literally putting them against local guys to make them look strong.

They'll be jobbing next week.
>>
>>1300960
No, they'll run through local enhancement guys for a little bit, and then start jobbing.
>>
File: batistacamekekin.png (19 KB, 77x68) Image search: [Google]
batistacamekekin.png
19 KB, 77x68
Was I the only one to notice how dead the crowd was when they debuted?
>>
>>1296589
They're as fucked as the Island they come from.
>>
>Making vignettes where people don't really know what the fuck is going on besides Primo and Epico shilling their country
>Finally they do something
>It's fucking nothing
>>
>>1300987
They should have put them in an angle instead of just throwing them out there
>>
File: 1459824275411.png (160 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
1459824275411.png
160 KB, 424x318
>>1300960
>To make them look strong

Everybody wins their fucking debut

Except Cena… Cena was a dumb fuck
>>
>>1300994
Yeah, almost beating the best wrestler in the company in his first match ruined his career right off the bat, who even remember that ruthless aggression kid anymore?
>>
>>1300999
>Yeah, almost beating the best wrestler in the company in his first match ruined his career

Not to mention the Undertaker coming up to him after the match backstage and giving his approval for no reason at all.

Cena wasn't exactly pushed like Roman, it took him a little bit of time to get there. But its clear that from the beginning that they all hoped that the top is where he would end up.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.