[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should their name be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1024x574
What should their name be?
>>
>>1294423
The Job squad
>>
>Fabreeze
>The Shining Stars
>Vaudevillians
>The Ascension
>Social Outcasts
How many jobber tagteams does WWE need?
And don't fucking say the Vaudevillians are not jobbers, they will be after they lose at Extreme Rules, specifically to Enzo and Cass
>>
Gorgeous Dango of course
>>
Job & Jobber
>>
>>1294432
>Worked by based Vaudevillians

They arent jobbers, now that Enzo died Vaudies will headline the tag team division.
>>
armbar
>>
>>1294423

The Lads.
>>
>>1294432
Fabreeze legit sounds good.
>>
File: 1462828666268.jpg (28 KB, 188x341) Image search: [Google]
1462828666268.jpg
28 KB, 188x341
>>1294423
>>
>>1294444
I think it would be best to give them a title run and have enzo cass take em when able. The ONLY way those guys can be taken seriously is if they win the gold. Right now they are just cringe fuckboys who everyone expects to be a job squad.
>>
>>1294423
Fandangorgeous
>>
>>1294498

Vaudes should lose against New Day, heel Dudleys beat New Day, E&C beat Vaudes and then go after Dudleys.
>>
>>1294498
Agree.

I hope they go over because New Day dont need the tittles anymore.

They are over as fuck as it is.
>>
>>1294503
racist
>>
Gay and gayer
>>
Fabreeze is good kek
>>
El toritos
>>
I don't know, but this shouldn't go on for particularly long before Tyler kicks Fandango through a window.

>>1294432
> Vaudevillains
> jobbers

But they've won every 2 vs. 2 match they've ever had on the main roster?

> they will be after they lose at Extreme Rules

Oh, didn't realise we had a future-teller here...

> specifically to Enzo and Cass

Guess how we can tell you never watched them in NXT.
>>
>>1294423
The Gay Community.
>>
>>1294831
But neither of them are gay.
>>
>>1294833
That doesn't mean they can't booked as such.
>>
>>1294423
Nothing, let them join the social outcasts. Jobbers for life.
>>
>>1294432
Only problem is they're all heel so when a heel team needs a win there's not many options.

>>1294433
Fandango daikazoku best stable

>>1294498
This, they should win and they have a ready made title feud when Enzo gets back. If they don't win they're probably jobbers on Main Event.
>>
>>1294444
Four fours, checked.
>>
>>1294841
Their characters, moron.
>>
>>1294498

true, i just want the new day to stay champs desu
>>
>>1294938
They've been champs for the better part of the last year
>>
>>1294940

so? whenever i watch they seem entertaining
>>
>defending the Vaudevillains
Vaudevillains are for 3 years olds and people with legitimate autism. Future jobbers
>>
>>1295018

>newday
>muh animu and video game jokes
>muh mlp

all the tag teams are autustic

gable and bignig when?
>>
>>1294423
Fart in The Wind, because that's how noticable they'll be in the division. Fart in The Wind FTW!
>>
File: boomWOWer.png (154 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
boomWOWer.png
154 KB, 500x380
Dango Breeze, man
>>
>>1295015
The belts mean nothing and are nothing to them. They can function without them.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.