[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't think I've ever seen a paintball thread here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: paintballyaaaay.jpg (179 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
paintballyaaaay.jpg
179 KB, 1080x720
I don't think I've ever seen a paintball thread here. Not once. Something that's coming out soon is a paintball mask with a HUD, its got GPS and everything. I can't stop fantasizing about all the cool scenario games I'd like to setup if everyone had a mask. So where's everyone play? Anyone going to this year's Decay of Nations out in california this year?
>>
File: empire-award-550.jpg (96 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
empire-award-550.jpg
96 KB, 550x366
Hopefully I dont get accused of shilling, but forgot to mention, its the Empire EVS. They released one without the HUD but i'd rather get the Virtue VIO Extend lookswise.
>>
>>1293570
It's hard to see anything really amongst the man drama.

LIVING LEGENDS THIS WEEK!!!
>>
>>1293575
If the mask needs some kind of Internet connection which I'm assuming it does for the maps and player tags, it's not gonna work for the majority of fields.
>>
>>1293570
would be better a cheaper mask with audio coms
>>
File: tfw rare on the other side.jpg (195 KB, 664x374) Image search: [Google]
tfw rare on the other side.jpg
195 KB, 664x374
I once tried to organize a game in the woods, a most dangerous game of sorts

I head out 30 minutes ahead of the hunting party, they give chase and try to take me out while I try to do the same to them.

ultimately they got bored of looking for me and went home without telling me and I was left sitting up in a tree all afternoon
>>
>>1295147
wut
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.