[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no one actually cheered when they came back and saved Ramen from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
no one actually cheered when they came back and saved Ramen from going through a table last monday, right?

bland samoans relying on neon colors and a tired chant that no one cares to learn.
>>
>>1293053
The Uso's fucking suck. Most boring thing in the WWE right now
>>
Nobody cares about The Uso;s. They buried themselves associating on-screen with Roman.
>>
>>1293056
first post, best post

I loved when the dust bros. took their belts
>>
There's nothing to learn about the chant, OP. It's pretty simple.

When they say Uce, we all say Oh.
Uce.
>>
The best Samoans in WWE had their beat runs as heels. Why is Vince so fucking dumb? Kids like New Day more so no more kiddy appeal needed from them.

Make them heels (I know, I know) and make em do a scary version of Hakka or be assholes like Rikishi.
>>
I wonder how they feel to be overshadowed by their cousin.
>>
>>1293089
When we say Uce, you say Oh
>Uce
>No
>>
>>1293053
When I go to the live shows, the blacks really like the usos. They are there to capture that demographic.
>>
>>1293093
>or be assholes like Rikishi

This would work for all the reasons Rikishi failed as a heel. Rikishi cut the best promo of his life when he explained that he ran down Austin because of how all the various "Great White Hopes" kept getting pushed over the Samoan wrestlers of their family. Except it was wasted on the Rock since he was the biggest guy in the company, a multi-time Champion and a burgeoning movie star. No one ever needed Tanya Harding-style help less than the Rock, which was why the whole thing was pushed onto Triple H within weeks and the Rock buried him in their feud.

The Usos doing a variant of that: talking about how much their family has given to the business, about Umaga and Yokozuna dying, about their father barely surviving a gunshot wound and then getting back in the ring, and then then having to watch the audience completely reject and demean Roman. Not only would it give them added depth, it might actually engender some sympathy to Roman.

Their in-ring style is already stiff as hell, perfect for heel work, and they'd be the perfect foils for guys like Enzo and Cass when Enzo is ready to go again.
>>
>>1293147
Oh my god Alfred please fuck off.
>>
>>1293161
Drink my piss first
>>
>>1293053
>Rikishi, rock, and Yokozuna all go over with unique gimmicks

>Ramen and Usos still trying to rehash the "WE ARE SAMOANS" bit that doesn't hold weight anymore

Seriously. Get a real gimmick. Sticking your tongue out and putting on paint and screaming has been done to death

And Umga did it best.
>>
>>1295282
The only bit that was half interesting about samoans was their hard heads and they dont even use that gimmick
>>
>>1293053
Ok, so pretty much everyone agrees that the Flying Samoans are bland as fuck, but how would you solve it? Here's my crack:
>Roman retains at Extreme Rules by feeding the Usos to the Club
>Jimmy becomes resentful that despite all the family talk, Roman is just using them to cover his ass
>Just watches Jay doing the haka their next entrance, doesn't go along with their U-So bit, seems really down
>Backstage after the match he tries to convince that they're inadvertently being a Samoan minstrel show
>Jay accuses him of being ashamed of their heritage
>They feud, with Jimmy adopting the "name" of his wife and going by Jimmy Knight while Jay, having lost his brother, goes by Jay Fatu and doubling down on the Samoaness
Eeeehh, it's shit. They're hopeless.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.