[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Only ever heel to win most popular wrestler >Only alliance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Rob Van Dam.jpg (63 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
Rob Van Dam.jpg
63 KB, 650x440
>Only ever heel to win most popular wrestler
>Only alliance member who was cheered
>Only ever ECW/WWE Champion
Pretty based desu
>>
File: 2.gif (932 KB, 187x140) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
932 KB, 187x140
DUDE

WEED

LMAO
>>
he's really good, but "W-E-E-D"
>>
I don't remember much detail about the invasion angle. Did they have a heel or disliked wrestler on the WWF's side for him to face?
>>
>>1290594
he's got a Shit finisher though
>>
>>1290657
He had the best looking frog splash ever you stupid idiot.
>>
File: RVD.gif (3 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
RVD.gif
3 MB, 500x375
>>1290657
wtf are you talking about? His frogsplash is great
>>
Why are you sliding /ck/?
>>
>>1290656
Not really, he feuded with the Undertaker a bit, not sure if that was during the angle or after though
>>
File: fat splash.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
fat splash.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>1290663
I like kevin owens frog splash
>>
>>1290675
Sorry guys, ignore this post. Came to the wrong board somehow.
>>
Is it true he made nikola tesla?
>>
>>1290657
You are a queer. five star frog splash was awesome. Also back in his ECW days the Van Daminator and Van Terminator were awesome
>>
>>1290685
More like hog splash
>>
>>1290656
It was weird. He actually ended up kinda/sorta feuding with Austin, who was the Alliance's champion.

Horrible booking, really. RVD versus Austin with Austin as the face of WWF and RVD as the WCW/ECW champ might have made real money, and would have been an awesome match. Instead they blew it off because Vince couldn't stomach the idea of his guys losing to WCW/ECW guys.
>>
>>1290660
>>1290663
>>1290695
>what is rolling thunder
>>
>>1291132
not his finisher?
>>
>>1291132
A signature move?
>>
GOAT flippy shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.