[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Raw Report w/ Alvarez and Meltzer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 5
www.pw-core.com/videos/Wrestling_Observer_Radio_May_10_20...

Highlights for those who don't wanna watch an Hr Long Report include:

>The major storyline that is gonna be given even greater attention than the Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens & Roman Reigns/Usos vs AJ Styles/The Club storylines is Shane McMahon vs Stephanie McMahon w/ Vince McMahon preparing some kind of double swerve to write Shane off the show forever.

>Talking about "The Bullet Club" name facing a copyright issue between WWE and ROH w/ ROH and New Japan owning the trademark to the word "Bullet" so WWE has to call Gallows and Anderson "The Club" to avoid copyright (should have just named them Bulletproof)

>Dave talks about a segment from the Attitude Era that was never aired on TV featuring Lou Albano, Dave Meltzer, and Vince McMahon. Dave is speechless as to why this segment even got past the screening process so speechless in fact he fails to understand what the fuck the segment was suppose to be about because he sure as fuck didn't know.

>Lucha Underground spoilers: the top feud going into Season 3 is gonna be Johnny Mundo vs Rey Mysterio working a WWE Style match.
>>
>>1289987
>The major storyline that is gonna be given even greater attention than the Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens & Roman Reigns/Usos vs AJ Styles/The Club storylines is Shane McMahon vs Stephanie McMahon w/ Vince McMahon preparing some kind of double swerve to write Shane off the show forever.

When will Stephanie just fuck off? Jesus Christ. Guess I'll continue watching like 20 mins of every episode for the next 10 years.
>>
>>1289997

Its funny because Shane frequently mentions how Stephanie is a horrible mother leaving her daughters alone all day at the mansion with only the maids keeping them company

Yet Stephanie wouldn't dare bringing up the fact Shane is equally as bad spending more time on raw then w/ his sons.
>>
>>1289987
>it's another McMahon family feud being the most important thing in WWE
b-but...MUH NEW ERA.

Seriously, fuck off. It's boring and it's shit.

Ramen/Styles is actually getting bretty gudd and shot be the focus.

>LU...working WWE style
Bullshit. I won't believe.
>>
Why the fuck would they want to write off one of the few things people actually enjoy? Are they determined to make no money?

Kill off this McMahon bullshit entirely instead. Go with a real swerve and just have Vince go Benoit on his family
>>
Shane must have been desperate for money or nearly bankrupt to come back to WWE where it almost feels like seriously cringy interactions with his family out of kayfabe.
>>
>>1290069
I thought China company was doing fine.
>>
>>1290039

AJ is doing a pretty decent job in making Roman look decent but in the process the double edge sword is it makes AJ look really fucking shitty. I legit have hated that dumbass forearm since Day 1.
>>
>>1290082
>AJ is doing a pretty decent job in making Roman look decent but in the process the double edge sword is it makes AJ look really fucking shitty. I legit have hated that dumbass forearm since Day 1.

But its PHENOMENAL
>>
>>1290082
>I legit have hated that dumbass forearm since Day 1.
Everyone I know keeps complaining about SUPERMAN PUNCH but they fucking love it when AJ does the forearm.. The're the same fucking thing.
>>
>>1289987
>>The major storyline that is gonna be given even greater attention than the Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens & Roman Reigns/Usos vs AJ Styles/The Club storylines is Shane McMahon vs Stephanie McMahon w/ Vince McMahon preparing some kind of double swerve to write Shane off the show forever.

I'm kind of consistently amazed at the levels of Conceit Vince and Steph have that they'd sign off on having Shane show up on raw, willingly ackowledge the state of wwe with the tanks on a consistant down turn, the poor use of talent, the injuries. and then somehow for some reason decide that, this is the version of wwe they want, and not the better version Shane claims he can create.

>Undertaker wins
>"yay! wwe can continue to suck!"
>Shane gets to run raw for the next month
>Ggrrrr fuck that noise I need my shit raw

that's how Vince and Steph sound in this storyline
>>
>>1290068

>Hunter signed a 3 year contract to get back into wrestling namely doing some under the table house shows on the side to get the ease back into his system.

Thank god Hunter doesn't have jack shit to do with this bullshit story...yet.
>>
>>1290082
I think he's looking pretty strong imo while making Reigns look like a million bucks. I'm looking forward to their match at Extreme Rules.

The forearm has always been a signature move and looks really sweet. The biggest problem with it is AJ doesn't have a good setup for it as a finish. These days it's the outta nowhere! Finishers that are all the rage and you can see the forearm coming from a mile away.

I've never been big on the Styles Clash desu unless he's doing it from the turnbuckle.
>>
>>1290069

This is what happens when he thinks he can end digital piracy in fucking CHINA the bootleg country of the world
>>
>>1290078

For now at least obviously it won't kill piracy completely hell you can't even kill piracy in America since FrostWire and LimeWire are still the #1 pirate sites on the internet
>>
>>1290100
Fucking this
>>
THEY HAVE AN AMAZING THING HAPPENING RIGHT NOW WITH ROMAN VS AJ BOTH GUYS LOOK GREAT BUT THEYRE GONNA THROW IT AWAY FOR MORE MCMAHON FAMILY SHIT FUCK THIS COMPANY
>>
>>1290108
Is that what he does? I thought he ran a Chinese Youtube or something.
>>
>>1290121
I thought it was more like netflix in China.
>>
>>1290121
HE GOT SUED BY FUCKING CHINA LMAO
>>
>>1290103
>>1290088
>>1290090

>Styles can't do the Calf Crusher "because"
>Styles can't do the Spiral Tap "because"

This is the same issue Seth Rollins has all his ROH moves are banned and the Phoenix Splash is treated as this big fucking deal despite being the Red Arrow done in the opposite direction
>>
>>1290109
>>1290100

Dave and Lance were talking about this a couple months ago saying how the McMahon storyline exists as Vince trying to prove to Shane, Hunter, Stephanie and the investors he can actually book a legit good storyline and its showing some kind of improvement but you can see Vince still slipping between the cracks.
>>
>>1290135
styles doesnt do the spinal tap ever because hes old whens the last time he did it?

and he does do the calf killer idiot
>>
>>1290143

No he does the Calf Killer as a fucking transitional move now not a finisher

Its like Del Rio going from the Arm Bar to the Finn Balor footstomp.
>>
>>1290146
uh what? he made jericho tap to the calf killer at ppv you cock
>>
>>1290135
Don't gallows and anderson use a "mean" sounds move now and AJ can't?
>>
>>1290139
>it's vince trying to prove he can still write a good story
>by writing the same "mcmahon family feud" story he wrote in the 90's
I mean. I don't know what I want to say here man. it's just kind of staggering is all. I don't know if I could do better, I don't know if shane, steph or hunter could do better. I don't know.
>>
>>1290135
>>1290143
AJ has always rarely used the Spiral Tap. It's like his ultimate final finisher. I don't know if/when he'll use it in WWE.

I don't recall him using it in NJPW. The last time he used it, I think, was his last match in TNA.

Calf Crusher is his secondary finisher and he's made a handful of people tap to it in WWE.
>>
>>1290147

That was fucking months ago and he only did it once

Just because Owens pinned Cesaro w/ a frogsplash doesn't mean the Frogsplash is Owens new finisher
>>
>>1290157

WWE's 1 true objective is to have the brand be more over than the talent Vince eventually wants WWE to be nothing but 3 hours of men in trunks talking to each other aggressively
>>
>>1290166

Name them because AJ has more victories with his retarded forearm then with his badass submission
>>
>>1290171
>wwe will literally become "Debate club" but with fan service

the worse is I can see it happening
>>
>>1290090
Lol no, one of those moves your fatass can do.

The other one you would seriously hurt yourself trying.
>>
>>1290176
Woods, Jericho, Miz

off the top of my head. I think there are a few I'm missing, though.
>>
>>1290183

>Implying neets can bit a punch as hard as roman
>>
>>1290186

>3 whole stars

Pls just let him use the Calf Crusher for all his matches it's fucking ridiculous watching stars like Sheamus sell garbage like that
>>
>>1290104
Idiot.

He doesn't think he can end it. He can make money off the situation though.

God wrestling fans are dumb.
>>
>>1290194

Pls have sex
>>
How is AJ, Festus and Karl a threat?
>>
>>1290090
AJ doesn't botch, for one thing.

>>1290189
> implying Reigns can hit hard
>>
File: 182982891.jpg (16 KB, 600x299) Image search: [Google]
182982891.jpg
16 KB, 600x299
>>1290192
Nah. It looks great. All the greats are able to take basic moves and make them special e.g. People's Elbow.

AJ just needs a better setup to hype it.
>>
>>1290078
>>1290108
Shane was NOT doing fine in China

Basically he ran a Chinese PPV video on demand company and PPV is something that is just not part of Chinese culture
>>
>>1290068
>>1289997
>>1290100
Shane was never going to be a permanent thing and if you think otherwise you're an idiot. He has his own business to run and the only reason they brought him in was because everyone on the roster was injured in wrestlemania and undertaker didn't have an opponent.

Steph has been primed for inheriting the business for years now. Not sure why this would surprise anybody.
>>
>>1290218
Tell Yoshu Tatsu that
>>
>>1290213

As of right now they're literally geeks the Tag-Team and there are people who think Finn joining them will magically make them not shit
>>
>>1290218

Harder than any /asp/ neet
>>
>>1290232
that was yoshi's fault, not aj's
>>
>>1290234
Is that supposed to be an impressive feat?
>>
>>1290256

In Vince's mind...yes.
>>
>>1290183
the superman punch is literally him running and jumping the forearm is the only one of the two that are difficult
>>
>>1290169
You're a retarded faggot
>>
>>1290358

Kys
>>
>>1290227
Never said anything about that. I'm more shocked at the storyline actively acknowledging the state of the company and then boldly trying to maintain status quo
>>
>>1290599
Wouldn't be the first time.

> yfw the Pipebomb was almost FIVE years ago
>>
>>1290218
>AJ Doesn't botch
I'm a huge AJ fan , but pls have sex
He most definitely botches
In the indies is where he botched the most
>>
>>1290797
Yoshitatsu screwed Yoshitatsu
>>
>>1290135
>>Styles can't do the Calf Crusher

"Calf Crusher" is literally the WWE-sanctioned name for the move, which he uses all the time and went for twice at Payback.
>>
>>1290157
It seems fairly obvious that Hunter could do better. How long before he's taken off of NXT for showing up the boss?
>>
>>1290764

>The time Kevin Nash wormed his way into CM Punk's feud w/ Triple H and Vince McMahon

>Hunter beat Punk at some B-PPV in a No DQ match

>Nash "texted" himself

>Triple H transitions away from Punk to feud w/ his buddy Nash in a Sledgehammer Ladder match that got 2 stars

>Vince transitions away from Punk to focus on Beeg, Cena, and John Laurenitis considered one of the top 2 worst feuds that year the other being Cena vs Kane

>Punk lost the WWE Champipnship despite defending it against everyone that fucking mattered long term to a fucking part timer like The Rock

>Rock vs Cena round 2 at Mania got loud boos from everyone

>Cue 2013 Punk's worst year consisting of meaningless battles w/ Curtis Axel, Ryback and The Shield
>>
>>1290813

But it didn't get the job done...
>>
>>1289987
>The Raw Report w/ Alvarez and Meltzer

Why do people pay attention to this garbage?
>>
>>1290821

None of the McMahon's should be running WWE it's their stubbornness and circlejerking the reason why ratings are so low
>>
>>1291416

It gives us a clue as to what is happening behind the scenes and hoping something different happens
>>
>>1290135
>>Styles can't do the Calf Crusher "because"

He literally does it in every match you clueless smark
>>
>>1291421
>It gives us a clue as to what is happening behind the scenes

There's actually nothing profoundly new with what is stated in the OP.

>They're planning on writing Shane off the show!

OH WOW SUCH A PROFOUND SCOOP! I'm surprised Shane is still around even, he was never going to be a long term stay.
>>
>>1291422

Shut the fuck up the calf crusher has only won Styles a grand total of 3 matches yet Vince keeps trying to sell us on that gay ass forearm over a badass submission move
>>
File: basedroman.jpg (25 KB, 394x350) Image search: [Google]
basedroman.jpg
25 KB, 394x350
>>1290082
>AJ is doing a pretty decent job in making Roman look decent

Anything to discredit the big dog eh smarkies?
>>
>>1291428

>A submission move isn't a regular finisher in the WWE

Why are you so dumb? Also you said he "can't do it" when he does it in almost all his matches so either you don't know how to get your point across or English isn't your first language.
>>
>>1291431
post top 5 reigns promos
>>
>>1291427

Bryan and Dave also blame Shane for the falling ratings yet give Stephanie and Hunter a free pass
>>
>>1291433

Pls KYS your shitposting is become too obvious at this point
>>
>>1291451
You're fucking pathetic
>>
>>1291489

Says the obvious shitposter

reported
>>
>>1290135

In spite of this they let him do the Styles Clash, which is a terrible an unsafe finisher. Especially when a smaller guy is trying to do it.
>>
>>1289987
Your link goes nowhere. Why do people fall for this
>>
>>1290797
Everyone botches in the indies and or/territories. It's called honing your craft before you peak. Please have sex
>>
>>1291924
>>1292000

Styles has only hit the Clash twice once to beat a jobber the other for Jericho to no sell.
>>
>>1292000
Nice trips.

You win the proper link:

http://www.pw-core.com/videos/Wrestling_Observer_Radio_May_10_2016_Raw_Report_The_New_Era_The_Club/87395
>>
>>1292239
He also used it to pin Jericho in the fatal 4way
>>
>>1292250
>>1292251

How am I suppose to remember that I was too busy being angry that Zayn got replaced with Cesaro in the match yet we still had Jericho wasting a slot.
>>
File: Drink it in Man.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Drink it in Man.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>1292255
Jericho Never wastes a slot.
>>
>>1292255
>muh indie no draw shitters

Kill yourself
>>
>>1293323
> Reigns
> a draw

> Jericho
> not indy
>>
>>1293345
Jericho was an outlaw not an indie
>>
>>1293485
> SMW, WAR, ECW
> not the indies
>>
>>1292690

Zayn would have been better.
>>
>>1291441
MAGIC BEANS
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.