[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.pwmania.com/updates-on-j ohn-cena-bray-wyatt-rand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1432845942629.png (508 KB, 597x757) Image search: [Google]
1432845942629.png
508 KB, 597x757
http://www.pwmania.com/updates-on-john-cena-bray-wyatt-randy-orton-and-seth-rollins-returning-to-wwe-tv

>returning one after the other

Are you ready for Seth's pop and hype to be ruined?
>>
Seth will at least get a much larger pop than Orton.
>>
File: 1462733142984.gif (720 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1462733142984.gif
720 KB, 200x200
Cena > Seth > Bray > Orton

I think that's the levels of pop each will receive.
I don't mind Orton, but I'm not missing him either.
>>
>>1288653
Nah, Orton would have a bigger pop because he has been out longer than Bray.
>>
Seth will return in a PPV, he fucking must
>>
>>1288638
I doubt any casual fans even remember who Seth Rollins is.... he might get a few claps from neckbeard smarks if he's lucky
>>
seff will be fine
>>
Orton will get the biggest pop, then Cena

Jasethy and Bray is a tossup
>>
File: 1459620843257.png (158 KB, 433x356) Image search: [Google]
1459620843257.png
158 KB, 433x356
>Seth returns at Extreme Rules
>no music just does a run-in
>monday night
>BEHOLD THE KING...THE KING OF KINGS...
>JBL: "THE BAND'S BACK TOGETHER!"
>>
>>1289645

Like before he got injured? He got back from vacation or what reason he was away for and they did announce his return on Raw and little percentage of people give a f about him returning.

Orton and Seth are the ones who will get loud pops. Since they are away for long long time and actually can do something interesting.

I don't believe Bray will be used properly as he should've before he even got injured. WWE creative team suck and do not know shit about wrestling. They are hollywood writers wanna bes.
>>
>>1289649
i'm talking about all things being equal. if they came out as a surprise to the live audience that's how i'd rank it
>>
>>1288638
Implying casuals even remember who Seth is. He's dead on arrival if it isn't a smark crowd
>>
Seth > Orton > Cena > Bray

Seth is going to have one of the biggest pop of the last decade.
>>
>>1288642
>>1288653

What delution.

Seth never got as much pops as Orton has besides when being Shield.

Sethfags are a sad bunch.
>>
You idiots realize Roman and Dean are gonna lose at payback and roman is gonna turn heel right? The next night on RAW Seth will return to reform the shield who will feud with "da club" for a while with roman finally getting over thanks to the shield gimmick and being a heel.
>>
Kek jasethy deserves this
>>
Orton,Cena,Seth and Brayyyyy

The seth pop will be eh

Orton big pop so the internet community can Rev up the RKO outta nowhere memes
>>
>>1290935
>Roman Heel
>Not taking THE club reigns.

Shit booking.

>>1290948
Cant wait to see him feud with the new guys, say Apollo Crews.
>>
>>1290935
>he thinks the shield will get booed
>>
File: 1461250912972.gif (64 KB, 720x403) Image search: [Google]
1461250912972.gif
64 KB, 720x403
>>1290935
>Roman
>losing

>Roman
>turning heel
>>
>>1290935
It's a bit late for Roman and Dean to lose at Payback given it was almost three weeks ago.
>>
>>1290923
>delution
Wow
>>
Competent booking would have Jericho hooking up with Bullet Club as their leader/mouthpiece to go up against a reformed Shield.

Gives the BC guys the rub of hooking up with a legit WWE legend, who also handily covers for their mic deficiencies. Reformed Shield sets to stage for eventual Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns triple threat for the title.

Makes too much sense, so it'll never happen.
>>
>>1291110
>its a "i know how to run a company better than the actual employees" post
Nice
>>
>>1291162
>its a "im going to describe every /asp/ post ever and pretend im making an actual point" post
Nice
>>
>>1289647
i swear to fuck if this shit happens
>>
>>1288638
Yeah, fuck all those people. When will Dumbo be back, dammit?
>>
>>1291110
Ambrose is colder than Ice, not even a Shield reunion is going to get that guy enough juice to be a credible threat to win the title, and Jericho is gone after ER, it's Fozzy Season.

only thing a Shield reunion does is get Roman a face reaction when all 3 are in the ring, adding Samoa Joe to the Family to counter Balor with the Club is the more likely direction going forward if the Roman AJ feud continues after Extreme Rules.
>>
>>1290923
> WhatIs the WrestleMania 31 cash-in

>>1292487
If Ambrose is colder than ice what the fuck is Reigns?

Liquid Nitrogen?

> Samoa Joe joining Reigns' shitty cuzzies

Fuck off.
>>
>>1292487
But Dean is over.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.