[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Punk inspire anybody else to go straight edge? For that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 300x300
Did Punk inspire anybody else to go straight edge?

For that reason alone I will always be a mark for him.
>>
Inspire? No. I was always going to be a straight edge.

Although I admire that being part of his gimmick AND being a heel at the same time.
>>
>>1288611
No trolling here i got inspired by roman reigns to lift and do exercises.
>>
Yeah, thanks to CM Punk my chances of getting pussy in school got even lower
>>
Na'h. I just don't drink, smoke or do drugs, I'm not a proud little snowflake about it.
>>
File: 466621672.jpg (116 KB, 427x594) Image search: [Google]
466621672.jpg
116 KB, 427x594
>>1288611
CM Punk inspired me to be anything but straight edge.
>>
I was straight edge before CM Punk.
>>
>>1288674
Dad?
>>
>>1288611
I cant take a guy that taints his body with disgusting tatoos seriously.

I dont drink, smoke, gamble, have sex and dont have horrendous tatoos.

So if anything i should inspire Punk.

>>1288618
>You now remember a hardcore drug addict was the face in his Hardy feud.
>>
>>1288726
please have sex
>>
>>1288611
No, I was always 'straight edge'. I just don't associate myself with the label or community because it's cancerous.
>>
>>1288611
>Did Punk inspire anybody else to go straight edge?

i wanna slam a tumbler full of warm vodka just for having to look at his dumb ass
>>
>>1288611

Only weak vegan autistic emo gayloards are straightedge
>>
>>1288611
Emo fighter? Not a chance.
>>
>>1288692
That's just your average American
>>
Not really and I don't buy the whole Straight Edge bullshit, but I do not drink, do drugs or smoke, so it was kind of nice watching a wrestler I liked to do the same.
>>
Holy shit, am I the only drug addict here? You all sound like a bunch of little faggots.
>>
>>1289201
Kys degenerate.
>>
>>1288611
I was "straight edge" (didn't declare it officially like a douche, just didn't do drugs or drink), but seeing Punk unironically bragging about it all the time actually inspired me to try drugs and alcohol because I didn't want to end up like him... maybe if he got drunk once in a while he wouldn't be wound so tightly and lash out at people and get fired from his job on his wedding day.... maybe if he smoked weed once in a while he would be relaxed enough not to choke in his UFC fight and get his ass kicked in front of the entire world
>>
>>1289248

See >>1289079
>>
>>1288611
No but he inspired me to hate wrestling
>>
>>1288611
No I'm already enough of a faggot
>>
I can understand people either liking or disking the guy's choices but if you feel you need to initate or even worse go the exact opposite way because one guy did it, I hope you're enjoying your 12th birthday
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.