[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>It's worth noting that despite his ongoing issues with WWE management, Ryback was not released from the company as part of the eight talent cuts that were made last week. While he was on the internal list of cuts, it was decided that it would be easier to simply let his deal with the company expire.

>In addition to having his hotels paid for on the road, Ryback also wanted road expenses covered and for his deal with WWE to guarantee that if he were ever to be released, he would still be paid in full for the duration of his contract. Traditionally, WWE has never gone for these types of deals.

>Speaking of Ryback, it's said that Cameron's tweet in support of Ryback during his public issues with WWE made the company's decision to release her as part of their talent cuts last week an easy one to make.

Roidbaby lel
>>
Cameron is dumb as fuck
>>
Might legally be easier for the E to just let his contract expire at this point instead of terminating it outright. Also cools him off more since he would have to wait out 3 months from the end of the contract instead of the termination date to appear on television elsewhere.
>>
I'm pretty sure Cameron got released because she was fucking awful for 5 years straight.
>>
COMMIE BITCHES BTFO
>>
>trying to start revolution
>got sent home

if only rybitch has enough talent and overness to make vince actually listen

bitch gotta realize hes nothing more than a jobber/midcarder lmao
>>
>>1287613
If he's letting his contract expire dies that mean he's still getting paid?
>>
>>1287671
Only the downside guarantee.

I'd say he's getting merch royalties but WWEShop just pull all of his on clearance.
>>
>>1287671
He's probably getting some sort of downside guarantee. It may still be a better option than any legal mitigation and fees that could occur.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.