[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do a minority of you samefaggers hate on someone that is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Sasha Banks 2015zz2.jpg (905 KB, 2348x2944) Image search: [Google]
Sasha Banks 2015zz2.jpg
905 KB, 2348x2944
Why do a minority of you samefaggers hate on someone that is objectively the most well rounded performer of the 2010s?
>>
>>1286559
They're just booty blasted that their jobber of choice is going nowhere
>>
>>1286559
Why do you samefag and make 50 sasha thread a week, you dirty fucking nigger?
>>
>>1286582
Calm down beckyfag, looks like Sasha's going to carry your waifu at Xtreme Rules.
>>
>>1286582
Stop projecting you samefaggery onto me and kys Jeff
>>
>>1286589
This
>>
>>1286559
>Why does /asp/ hate on someone that is objectively the botchiest performer of the 2010s?
Fixed that for ya, buddy, no need to thank me.
>>
File: just fuck my potato crop up.jpg (99 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my potato crop up.jpg
99 KB, 768x1024
>>1286619
You ok? Pic related wasn't posted
>>
>>1286559
Because I don't find her attractive. Not even a little bit.
>>
>>1286631
She's a wrestler not a potential mate you underaged virgin. Is Jeff a kid as well as autistic?
>>
>>1286638
>She's a botcher
>not a potential mate
Totally agree
>>
>>1286638
>like she got this job for her abilities and not because she's related to Snoop
>>
>>1286658
Yes. Snoop is fucking irrelevant and WWE have no reason to care about that nig. Bec+ketty used her connection to Haitch's boyfriend Finn to get in. SashA+ was just that good
>>
>>1286619
Eva Marie?
>>
>>1286675
Lynchetty
>>
>>1286559
They're jealous that their pathetic potato lynch is a jobber
>>
>>1287260
This
>>
>>1287260
Yeah its just jealousy. Its not Sashas fault that becky is a jobber for life. she just doesn't have the talent to be the champ
>>
>>1287260
This
>>
They're jelly white bois
>>
Jesus christ is this one guy literally sitting around here all day having made up until now 6 different Sasha threads in the last 24 hours and samefagging jerking himself about how much he likes Sasha in all of them?

It's literally just you my man You are the only one on this entire board who likes "SashA+".
>>
>>1287260
This

>>1286619
Name 5 botches that were her actual botches and not beC+ketty's
>>
>>1286559
Why are Sasha fags so annoying? Seriously, you guys are the worst wwe fans at this moment. You basically replaced AJ Lee waifu fags, as the most toxic fanbase today.
>>
File: 1463203850688.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1463203850688.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1283
>>1290649
>you guys

It's literally one person.
>>
As someone who never saw NXT. When Sasha debut, she was the least interesting thing on TV. When my friend was like "Sasha is getting so over and people chant her name". I was still baffled as to why so much behind this woman.

What is the "Boss" gimmick supposed to be? Why does she act like a fag more like a "Boss". No intro storyline, no character development. WWE books their woman wrestlers really bad.

Except for maybe Becky Lynch who is booked as a real life Looser personality.
>Got friend zoned by Fergal Dewitt.
>Got buttmad when even Bayley(A mentally handicapped female) could score Dewitt.
>Jobs to even Emma, who put WWE in bad light with her shoplifting arrest.
>Doesn't have a boyfriend.
>Only popular with fat lesbians.
>>
>>1286559
i know right? That sashafag hates becky so much is unbelievable
>>
>>1290658
Oh god, this is how the average /wwe/ mark "thinks" isn't it?
>>
>>1287260
>potato lynch

Kek
>>
>>1290658
back to india
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.