[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats /asp/'s opinion on this faggot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
Whats /asp/'s opinion on this faggot?
>>
Is he openly gay or still in the closet?

Enjoy the vids though.
>>
king ross is better
>>
>>1284705
Fuck that fat fucker and all his jump cuts
>>
>>1284707
get worked
>>
>>1284699
he's a typical brit cuck
>>
The only thing I enjoy on this shitty channel is their discussions like pre-shows or Questions You Want Answered thing they do, and they havent done it for like two weeks now.

Adam is annoying as fuck.
>>
I'm kinda of a ghost subscriber.

I occasionally click check my feed and click one of their top tens when I'm really bored out of my mind. I could care less about Adam's twenty minute videos where he tells us about all of his fucking smark booking fantasies
>>
File: fantasy booking.jpg (19 KB, 726x297) Image search: [Google]
fantasy booking.jpg
19 KB, 726x297
>>1284713
>>
LITERALLY W H O??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
I hate his rants against the non-pc shit of the attitude era but like his britbong style
>>
literally who
>>
>>1284702
He's just British
>>
>>1284713
I kinda liked his booking of Stings debut.
>>
>>1284705
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
>>
>>1284699
If he truly sucked cock I would support him
>>
>>1284699
I like his videos and he has a good creative mind
>>
>>1284699

a nu-male millennial cocksucker. if you watch this faggotry you're a literal cuck
>>
Muslim face of whatculture when? Current roster is far too white.
>>
>>1285668
Bet your fatty fatty fat fat mouth doesn't even have teeth left
>>
The guys are whatculture are a bunch of fucking marks.
>>
>popular videos where they predict the outcomes of PPVs
>they go with the most logical progressions for storylines
>Vince sees the vids
>has to surprise people
>retardation ensues

Thanks Adam.
>>
>>1284727
Agreed.
Anytime he goes 'Violence in wreslting is bad' I go 'then watch fucking chess already. Wrestling is a contact sport even if the match is predetermined you tea drinking bong. All contact sports are boring if no one gets bloddy'
>>
>>1284699
He is much better than that queer from Attitude Era podcast. That tard didnt even know who Paul Heyman was back in the day and claimed he never on tv in old ECW
>>
Used to be good before they started pumping out tons and tons of videos and started making them way too long just to cash grab on ad revenue. Now its pretty awful to watch.
>>
>>1284707

[spoiler]KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII[/spoiler]
>>
>>1285877

Adam got an office and hired more people. They are still fine but they are slowly turning into Wrestlemojo
>>
>>1284699
disgusting brit
>>
>>1284699
His upper lip is too fat for a white man. I think he does fat injections
>>
>>1284699
literally r/SmarkCulture. kys if ur a fan
>>
File: download (5).jpg (13 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
13 KB, 276x183
>>1284705
>>1284742
>>
>>1284735

>wrestling with wregret

Which one of you fags is watching this warm cuckholded garbage?

Fucking can it.
>>
>>1285935
>british
>white
kekek
>>
I usually just watch their videos for interesting tidbits in history or if I missed something on RAW

I do like the lite kayfabe things they do.
>>
File: fag tier.png (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
fag tier.png
12 KB, 275x183
>>1284735
>>1286698
Atleast, atleast he isn't as BAD as The Whole Faggot Show
>>
Does he like BeC+ketty?
>>
anyone who watches that crap should be shot
>>
>>1286811
But that show is /asp/ the Podcast.
>>
>>1286875
Shut up redditor
>>
>>1285684
>Vince sees the vids
>implying Vince knows how to use a computer
>implying he gives a single fuck to internet smarks
shaking my head 2bh senpai
>>
Is good
>>
>>1285824
Just like the faggots that want to put even more restrictions to striking in the UFC
>>
File: salad.png (66 KB, 486x356) Image search: [Google]
salad.png
66 KB, 486x356
>>1284699

I think he actually hates wrestling.

>Ugly saladcream swilling fucker is triggered by the Attitude Era.
>>
>>1284699

He sort of supports the PG era, and is therefore a moron.
>>
File: Dr Cox.gif (933 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Dr Cox.gif
933 KB, 200x200
>>1284729

Openly gay then.
>>
>>1284713

The "How I Would (Have) Book(ed)" videos are better than most of his top tens.
>>
>>1286882
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
>>
SURPRISE COCKFACE
>>
>>1287150
epic
>>
>>1287062

attitudebabby pls kys

THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE #BRINGBACKTHEATTITUDEERA
>>
>>1287544
18+
>>
>>1284699
The bits of history in the top 10s are nice. I feel like the channel moves a bit too fast though. The videos just keep coming, I don't care to watch every single one of them, which makes me wonder if the youtube suggestion box will skip over something good.
>>
>>1284699
I hate when he tries to compensate for his homosexuality by acting macho. He should just come out of the closet and be done with it. We won't like him any more but we will respect him for once.
>>
>>1284702
Still in the closet. He isn't fooling anybody.
>>
>>1287057
He barely start watching at the end of the attitude era. Remember he is very young.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.