[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been saying this for at least 20 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I have been saying this for at least 20 years
>>
Boxing is the worst scripted.
>>
>>1284626
Have you seen some of the bullshit that happens in hockey? Be pretty hard to script a goal off of someone's skate blade
>>
>>1284639
OP here. Fuck off and eat my cock
>>
>>1284634
Boxing is rigged through politics. The judges are bought are bought off by the promoters.
>>
>>1284626
lights going out in the $(ers-Ravens Super Bowl because it wasnt supposed to be a squash match.
>>
>>1284650
kul
>>
NBA and NCAA basketball are rigged pretty badly, as is a lot of soccer. Not saying everyone's in on the script (usually), but it's clear there is bias in officiating.

I don't know about the others.
>>
The fix is in book

Can't remember his name
>>
>>1284626
How does one script a football game? If things were predetermined, wouldn't the Lions have gotten more Super Bowl chances? I'd imagine seeing the team that never won it playing at the bowl could move tickets and get a ton of people watching.
>>
>>1284662
Pretty much. It is the most corrupt sport that hasn't been caught or exposed yet. I stopped watching that crap because it only got worse through the years. Like, the NFL knows how to rig shit. Enough to get an idea something is happening, but not enough to put you away. NBA is another one I stopped watching because of the bullshit and superstar treatment refs give star players constantly.
>>
>>1284720
you set up all the plays for both sides beforehand, problem is it might not play out like you want it to because of too many random elements.
UFC/Boxing would be easy as all you need is "you go down at X time" which we already know it happens
>>
The nfl isn't scripted because some of the players can't read
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.