[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gimmicks you are still bitter about not working out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 20141126-paul-burchill-1-642.jpg (43 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
20141126-paul-burchill-1-642.jpg
43 KB, 642x361
I know Vince didn't get it but he was so fucking over and I know if given a chance, he would have been huge.

And in light of recent news, I was reminded that I am also still pissed about Leo Kruger not working out.
>>
>>1284616
Yeah, I thought it was a fun idea, stupid fun in fact. Burchill handled it decently for the little time he had.
>>
>>1284616
kevin thorn and vampire girl.
>>
>>1284661
fuck no

Neo ECW was complete garbage
>>
>>1284682
Yeah but it was like the second coming of WCW's last run, a beautiful nightmare.
>>
File: Ariel Upside down.jpg (43 KB, 308x460) Image search: [Google]
Ariel Upside down.jpg
43 KB, 308x460
>>1284661
Ariel was based
>>
It was a great gimmick that was pretty over. Contrary to popular belief it wasnt Vince who ended it but Disney.
They felt the gimmick infringed on one of their products and threatened legal action if it wasn't ended. Too bad really.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 384x384
>>1284616
I'm not bitter AT anyone, I'm just bitter in general that they were so mismanaged when they could've been a fun act.
>>
Mohammed Hussan was the worst dropped potential
>>1285177
>blue pants
Disgusting as your opinion
>>
>>1284682
He's not talking ECW you SpEd, we're talking gimmicks we wish had stuck around a bit

I too wish Ariel/Thorn had some legs and lasted. The look was pretty cool even if he was a bit shit.
>>
>>1284616
I know the general consensus is Vince had never heard of Pirates of the Caribbean, but I read somewhere that Burchill denied this was the case.
>>
File: spirits.jpg (72 KB, 505x390) Image search: [Google]
spirits.jpg
72 KB, 505x390
>>
>>1285241
It did work out though. They were Tag Team Champions and pushed as Vince's henchmen.
>>
>>1285241
NICKY
>>
tfw no Pirate Burchill main eventing wrestlemania and becoming WWE Heavyweight Champ.

And we get boring reigns instead

fucking Vince
>>
File: Right_to_Censor.jpg (29 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Right_to_Censor.jpg
29 KB, 642x361
They were gold, and killing them just to make Biker Undertaker look strong was a fucking waste.
>>
>>1285352
There should be a countet gimmick to this for the modern era. Right to Uncensor.

They'd go about trying to do non PG stuff while babyfaces tried to stop them.
>>
>>1285333
Mikey is 5'6. JUST
>>
>>1285370
Too good of an idea for WWE.
>>
>>1285179
Hassan gimmick worked too well, that was the problem.
>>
>>1285370
they would just get cheered
>>
>>1285370
Gold.
>>
>>1285370
>about to swear
>cena desperately screaming to try to drown it out
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.